Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Comprehensive Draft Thread

Going Commando

Draft experts had Tytus in 5, Brugler, or one of those morons, said he had no shot at 1... I was correct. I’m better at this than everyone else & that’s why I’m able to give more $ to the kids.

You goobers have been schooled in scouting/inside information... none of your experts beat the sexy ESer.

Respek.

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This justifies the Haskins pick. Essentially Sweat should have been gone at our 15th pick. 

Don't see how he justifies Haskins?    But love this pick.   I guess thinking about it maybe the point is even if you don't like Haskins and the pick bombs then just ignore it because you got another first pick that you can focus on?    I guess I could try to hold on to that.  😀

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Don't see how he justifies Haskins?    But love this pick.   I guess thinking about it maybe the point is even if you don't like Haskins and the pick bombs then just ignore it because you got another first pick that you can focus on?    I guess I could try to hold on to that.  😀

Perspective.

haskins, as a QB, wouldn’t be there at 26. He had to be taken at 15. Sweat, who should have been a top 10 pick, was available at 26.

im not sure anyone would have been mad if the team went Sweat at 15 and got Haskins at 26. 

Thats a good draft if you ask me.

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

First one with Abram in round 1 too, but that’s not important.

Volsmet, can you please just post a gif of the villain from shrek shouting, "Nobody's smart but me!"? 😂

I love Abram. He's a steal. I would have liked him on the team, even with Landon Collins. 

Good call on Tytus Howard. 

I like the value that's going to be there at corner in the second. 

I like but don't love Sweat, but the value of getting him at 26 is clear.  And unless you have a ton of faith in Jachai Polite, there is a definite cliff at edge rusher after Sweat.  This was our shot at getting a potential stud at a premium position.

This has been an amazing draft so far.  We got TREMENDOUS positional value out of the first round.

3 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Im confident that if Savage was not taken by Green Bay, we were going to trade up here and select him. While I would love to have Savage here, adding Sweat to the core of our team is arguably a better move. Sweat/Allen/Payne/Ion ..... that is an ELITE defensive line. 

Definitely better.  No safety can compare to the value of getting a blue chip edge rusher.  We can get a deep safety in like the fifth round and be fine.

Archived