Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Comprehensive Draft Thread

Going Commando

4 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

Any Sentiment for Ryan Finley? Cut colt for the savings. Next year, let Case walk for a comp and run with Haskins and Finley? I might grab him in the 5th. 

Ii like him but too many other holes right now. He is probably about BPA

It would be like the year of Shuler and Gus or RG3 and Cuz

1 minute ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Still don't understand the hype for Gardner-Johnson.  He's touted as being a versatile CB/Nickel/FS hybrid.  But he only transitioned to CB/Nickel after failing at FS.

Damnit, Giants finally made a good draft pick.  Taking Julian Love.

Nothing matters right now beyond the fact that they have The Corpse of Eli as their starting QB, and Much Less Talented Eli waiting to take over for him.  :ols:

Well the beginning of this 4th round was disappointing.  Pretty much everyone we wanted got picked.

Wow, did not see Bryce Love coming.

Well that was a swing for the fences, BPA type pick.  Can't fault them for honing in on needs, but I think he's going to have to redshirt this whole season.

1 minute ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Uhh...what are we going to do with 5 RB's?  Talk about a position with zero need.  So he shows up, signs his contract, and then what...immediately goes onto IR?  What a waste of a pick.

We could have used depth at safety, corner, ILB...we still don't have a damn LG on the roster.

This pick tells me there is nothing left in the draft at o-line....???

I remember when Bryce Love was a BEAST..........forgot that dude existed, let alone was in this draft. Dont know if its my weed, but this pick is bizarre as hell to me....

Get Dan Snyder back in the war room!! Having that WTF feeling I had when we drafted Troy Apke last season........we must really not like the OL talent that's currently available in this draft........

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Just go with the best players, regardless of position or need at this point. 

Nah, that's for the first 2 days of the draft.  Day 3 is making sure you've got youth you can develop across all positions.  We have zero youth at IOL.

We've now drafted someone who...hopefully can replace Chris Thompson in 2020, but like Chris Thompson, he has a history of nagging injuries as well as a serious one in a torn ACL.

Not crazy about taking a running back in the 4th but i get why they did it. The reality is A.P Is old , Chris Thompson is a 3rd down back and Darius Guice has yet to play a single down of football for us not to mention this tells me coaches are not 100% sold on a full recovery. Real talk here the Redskins new M.O seems to be to try and take high risk high reward type players. Guice was injured in college and alot of people felt his college injury may have contributed to his pro injury. Then you have Sweat this year the best pass rusher in the draft IMO but alot of risk with his health concern. RG3- Su Cravens was josh doctson injured in college ? I think he was. Anyway the Redskins seem to be trying to take the fast track to success, High Risk High reward...

Archived