Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys' DLine nickname...the...um....Hot Boys

On 4/8/2019 at 7:38 AM, bh32 said:

What he is being paid is QB money and that is too much for a guy that dosen't take over a game..He had 10 1/2 sacks last year which is average..All his sacks came against garbage ass right tackles and then disappeared when he had to play against better Tackles.. 

We will see if he’s worth it soon.

Not bad numbers for a guy who played with a torn labrum and broken back for two seasons

Cowboys fans are some salty ass people after last night..What is up with them thinking they have the best players at every position compared to every team in the NFL? Last time i checked they got their asses ran over for 270 yards by the Rams..So again if they have the best roster in Football why do they struggle so bad?

8 hours ago, Califan007 said:

They weren't too happy about their latest "hot boy" lol....

Oh don't worry he will be the best DT in the league by the time training camp ends...lmao

• Haha 1

How does drafting the 182 ranked prospect in the 2nd rd get an A grade? lol  also prior to  being drafted in the 2nd on NFL.com he had a projected 3rd round grade and no it changed to a projected 2nd..lmao i think Jerry had them change it to stop the fans from jumping of the ledge..

1 hour ago, bh32 said:

How does drafting the 182 ranked prospect in the 2nd rd get an A grade? lol  also prior to  being drafted in the 2nd on NFL.com he had a projected 3rd round grade and no it changed to a projected 2nd..lmao i think Jerry had them change it to stop the fans from jumping of the ledge..

Depends on who you ask. I read an article last night that they had him ranked higher than Wilkins. Draft is a crapshoot and if you had a magic crystal ball to tell you who is a bust and will be successful it would make life much easier.

Hill was their guy since March and he was there. They got him. Every year the "media" guys bash on certain players and they succeed. Look at Travis Frederick a few years back. Remember he was such a reach.

Same thing for guys like Jones and Haskins. Ask certain scouts, he's a top 10 pick. Others wouldn't touch him until late. Skins wanted him … Skins got him. Who the hell cares what some random internet scout says. Let them play the game before we start bashing picks.

Not a huge fan of Hill. But it is what it is. 

16 hours ago, bh32 said:

Cowboys fans are some salty ass people after last night..What is up with them thinking they have the best players at every position compared to every team in the NFL? Last time i checked they got their asses ran over for 270 yards by the Rams..So again if they have the best roster in Football why do they struggle so bad?

Nobody is running for 270+ again. I could've ran for 270+ if I knew the defensive scheme. Rams knew our vanilla *** scheme and pounced on it.

Edited by DeMarco Murray 29
1 minute ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Depends on who you ask. Draft is a crapshoot and if you had a magic crystal ball to tell you who is a bust and will be successful it would make life much easier.

Hill was their guy since March. He was there. They got him. Every year the "media" guys bash on certain players and they succeed. Look at Travis Frederick a few years back.

Not a huge fan of Hill. But it is what it is. 

Nobody is running for 270+ again. I could've ran for 270+ if I knew the defensive scheme. Rams knew our vanilla *** scheme and pounced on it.

they ran for 270+ because your front seven got their asses beat physically..scheme had nothing to do with it..On one play i saw the LT of the rams just toss Gregory like a rag doll 

21 minutes ago, bh32 said:

they ran for 270+ because your front seven got their asses beat physically..scheme had nothing to do with it..On one play i saw the LT of the rams just toss Gregory like a rag doll 

It's easy to hand somebody their ass when they knew what front your defense is running there.

If you go outside and play football and YOU KNOW what route you're running, you will dominate. Come on now.

Regardless, they were the better team and deserved to win the game.

yeah ok..how does run blocking have anything to do with a WR running a route ? your Defense was physically pushed around..their was no deception at all..they straight up ran it down you throats and you could not stop it. Hot Boyz were hot ****..lol

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help but laugh at that Demarcus Lawrence contract. I guess that's the good thing about having Mr. Underrated Ryan Kerrigan, dude outproduces Demarcus Lawrence at basically half the price. The team itself has actually done a masterful job in general with our two best players in the 2010's contract wise (Kerrigan/TWill)

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...