Califan007

Cowboys' DLine nickname...the...um....Hot Boys

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

 

Why? The nickname is still laughable lol...

 

Well if it means we will have a number 2 overall defense in the NFL, then we need to come up with a laughable name for our defense immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Califan007 said:

 

Why? The nickname is still laughable lol...

Kinda hard to laugh at it while they’re in 1st in the division and playing pretty good football on defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

 

Well if it means we will have a number 2 overall defense in the NFL, then we need to come up with a laughable name for our defense immediately.

 

Yeah, like it's the name that's behind their ranking lol...even Cowboys fans hate the name, They may love the defensive results but many still cringe while they cheer. 

 

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Kinda hard to laugh at it while they’re in 1st in the division and playing pretty good football on defense. 

 

Nobody WAS laughing lately lol...hell, I even forgot I created this thread. It got bumped by someone in an effort to say we are eating crow, which we aren't doing because the idiocy of the nickname is not contingent upon the defense playing poorly.

Edited by Califan007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Nobody WAS laughing lately lol...

You yourself said “the nickname is still laughable” which would suggest you probably still think it’s funny :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You yourself said “the nickname is still laughable” which would suggest you probably still think it’s funny :P 

 

I think the nickname is, absolutely lol...but I didn't think it was laughable because I thought the players sucked. It's just a terrible, laughable, cringe-worthy nickname.

 

Back during RG3's Rookie of the Year campaign in 2012 when he was lighting up the league, someone called him "Bobby three-sticks"...I almost vomited from the stupidity of that nickname lol...didn't matter if he was playing incredibly well and leading the team to a division title.

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

 

I think the nickname is, absolutely lol...but I didn't think it was laughable because I thought the players sucked. It's just a terrible, laughable, cringe-worthy nickname.

 

Back during RG3's Rookie of the Year campaign in 2012 when he was lighting up the league, someone called him "Bobby three-sticks"...I almost vomited from the stupidity of that nickname lol...didn't matter if he was playing incredibly well and leading the team to a division title.

To be fair, it would have been more accurate if they called him "Bobby four-sticks", what with the crutches and all. :evil:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

To be fair, it would have been more accurate if they called him "Bobby four-sticks", what with the crutches and all. :evil:

 

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2018 at 5:49 AM, NikeRedskin7 said:

 

Man....  We're all eating crow sandwiches right now.  They shut us right on up.

 

 

Not really. They are only one game ahead of us and havnt had the injuries we have had. Wr crushed their Oline in our first game this year....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 18, 2018 at 7:16 AM, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

 

 

Not really. They are only one game ahead of us and havnt had the injuries we have had. Wr crushed their Oline in our first game this year....

 

Their O-line coach was fired since we played them the first time and they play totally different with the new blocking scheme.  We couldn't do squat with them the second game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

273 yards rushing....

 

The "Hot Boys" played more like Hot Pockets lol...

Edited by Califan007
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

273 yards rushing....

 

The "Hot Boys" played more like Hot Pockets lol...

 

The way they played, they might as well have not shown up.

 

Oh wait, they didn't. :dallas_sucks:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2018 at 12:17 PM, Califan007 said:

 

I think the nickname is, absolutely lol...but I didn't think it was laughable because I thought the players sucked. It's just a terrible, laughable, cringe-worthy nickname.

 

Back during RG3's Rookie of the Year campaign in 2012 when he was lighting up the league, someone called him "Bobby three-sticks"...I almost vomited from the stupidity of that nickname lol...didn't matter if he was playing incredibly well and leading the team to a division title.

Those were the days. 

 

My nickname i made up never caught on but was better: 

Bobby Digital 

Implied a whole leap in development from analog

Was a RZA solo album/alter ego reference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

Those were the days. 

 

My nickname i made up never caught on but was better: 

Bobby Digital 

Implied a whole leap in development from analog

Was a RZA solo album/alter ego reference

 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.