Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear SkinsNation, their is a very high probability that the Redskins will play the Patriots in this upcoming superbowl

SkinsDude1988

I know this is my first post, but i come in peace. Im a known vegas gambler, and i have correctly predicted the last 3 NFL Superbowls, well last year i was wrong on one of the teams. I had pats vs. vikings( so i was wrong on that)

But i know for a fact that the skins will make the playoffs this year and either reach the nfc championship game or superbowl

You dont have to believe me, but i would NOT make an account to troll.

Just dont be shocked when you're skins are in the the superbowl, and that superbowl will be Brady's last game

Guys, take this seriously.  I’m a well known member of the Blue Man group and have run across this guy many times in Vegas.  He’s usually cashing in 6 figure winnings on his Super Bowl bets.  Get ready for a wild ride this season Skins fans.

17 minutes ago, mojo said:

Guys, take this seriously.  I’m a well known member of the Blue Man group and have run across this guy many times in Vegas.  He’s usually cashing in 6 figure winnings on his Super Bowl bets.  Get ready for a wild ride this season Skins fans.

I'm no gambling expert, but if he was betting against the odds like this, wouldn't he make more money, if he kept this "secret" to himself, rather than try to bring more people on board with him ?

And how do you know it's the same guy ? Does he go by Skinsdude1988 in his gambling circles too ?

1 hour ago, SkinsDude1988 said:

I know this is my first post, but i come in peace. Im a known vegas gambler, and i have correctly predicted the last 3 NFL Superbowls, well last year i was wrong on one of the teams. I had pats vs. vikings( so i was wrong on that)

But i know for a fact that the skins will make the playoffs this year and either reach the nfc championship game or superbowl

Just dont be shocked when your skins are in the the superbowl, and that superbowl will be Brady's last game

Not to be picky, but why is it so difficult for some to master the simple use of the English language?

you're your  to too two  I eye aye, etc.

Anyway, with the regular season in  3 weeks, this team will need someone to really take the league by storm, and I'm not familiar with anyone on this team that could do that.  It looks nice on the screen, but this may be an off-year for you.

But thanks for the try! 

4 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

This dude can’t spell paloffs.

2 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Not to be picky, but why is it so difficult for some to master the simple use of the English language?

you're your  to too two  I eye aye, etc.

Gamblers are numbers guys, not spelling guys. Give him some slack :)

If he can use his numbers to make me a 6 figure winning on a Super Bowl bet, then I say his spelling is just fine. As long as they spell my name right on my check,

2 hours ago, SkinsDude1988 said:

Just dont be shocked when you're skins are in the the superbowl, and that superbowl will be Brady's last game

So this is what a concussion visually looks like. ;)

Seriously, I hope you are right (about the Redskins being in the Super Bowl that is... I couldn't care less about the Patriots :) )

Very encouraging.  Can you tell us who our starting RB is going to be?  Inquiring minds want to know.

If I thought the NFL was fair, I might be inclined to agree.  All we would have to do is stay healthy and we have the pieces to go as far as we wanted.  Unfortunately Iwho wins and looses is not just decided by the teams but by how games are called by refs.  Often it has seemed to me that this has been to our detriment more then our advantage.   I would like to be proven wrong about this though. 

Maybe with a little luck they can be good enough for nothing to stop them. 

They have the pieces.

5 minutes ago, CurseReversed said:

If I thought the NFL was fair, I might be inclined to agree.  All we would have to do is stay healthy and we have the pieces to go as far as we wanted.  Unfortunately Iwho wins and looses is not just decided by the teams but by how games are called by refs.  Often it has seemed to me that this has been to our detriment more then our advantage.   I would like to be proven wrong about this though. 

Maybe with a little luck they can be good enough for nothing to stop them. 

They have the pieces.

A really good team will always overcome the zebras. See the Capitals for reference. 

Archived