Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MMQB: How Su'a Cravens fell apart..

crabbypatty

15 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

What do you mean by done? Did i miss a report today? I thought he was still on the Broncos...did he retire today or get a season ending injury during practice??

I heard he had a hang nail

18 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

What do you mean by done? Did i miss a report today? I thought he was still on the Broncos...did he retire today or get a season ending injury during practice??

Done as in if the Broncos (or at least the fan writing that article) expect him to turn into a unicorn, they'll be disappointed.

• 5 months later...

As a side note, I always loved Will Compton, and that's just reaffirmed seeing that he's still showing interest in Cravens here and is involved in some way in the guy's life. That's the kind of guy that helps build a "damn good culture" on a team.  

I always knew there was something amiss with Cravens' mind. Hope he gets the help he needs. 

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

.....what even was the team found “guilty” of? Cravens quit on the team....the organization did nothing wrong. **** him. 

Not to mention, if the Redskins were indeed proven guilty why would Cravens agree to a settlement? lol...

As well as this tweet by him last August:

"I will continue to fight this case and as the Skins continue to call countless irrelevant witnesses to buy time and hopefully wait me out from their due fate . I will not settle no matter how much the Skins drag their feet on this. They know they’re guilty!"

Now? Now, he's bragging about it lol....

Archived