SWFLSkins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

4 minutes ago, Cougarrick said:

Quinn can't get to where is supposed to be on the out route. #10 doesn't know where he is supposed to be.  

Quinn is hot garbage. 

• Thanks 2

Cowboys laying an egg you guys, we are only two games back!

4-2 vs 6-0 feels better but is mathematically the same as 1-5 and 3-3.... they both add up to six.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Cowboys laying an egg you guys, we are only two games back!

4-2 vs 6-0 feels better but is mathematically the same as 1-5 and 3-3.... they both add up to six.

Quick maths.

That's right coming from yours truly..putting this back on page one..

After coming here for a little more then 15 years it just now hit me why I realy enjoy coming here..no matter win or lose by the Washington Redskins that YOU and I call our favorite NFL team majority of everyone is happy here..if they lose there's ALOT of folks here happy(for I guees understandable reasons)and if they win there...are..a...couple(i)fans?...positive about the win...so I enjoy the win win here when it comes to the Redskins winning or losing lol

Edited by bakedtater1

29 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

That's right coming from yours truly..putting this back on page one..

After coming here for a little more then 15 years it just now hit me why I realy enjoy coming here..no matter win or lose by the Washington Redskins that YOU and I call our favorite NFL team everyone is happy here..if they lose there's ALOT of folks here happy(for I guees understandable reasons)and if they win there...are..a...couple(i)fans?...positive about the win...so I enjoy the win win here when it comes to the Redskins winning or losing lol

Not sure I agree that everyone here is happy...but thanks for the optimism on game night!

Just now, Hooterman said:

Not sure I agree that everyone here is happy...but thanks for the optimism on game night!

Nope not everyone..sorry I'll fix that..a majority of everyone though lol

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Nope not everyone..sorry I'll fix that..a majority of everyone though lol

More optimism and happiness!   Next thing you know you will be predicting the Redskins to win tonight!  lol  

Tongue in cheek, I'm with ya man.  

48 minutes ago, Hooterman said:

More optimism and happiness!   Next thing you know you will be predicting the Redskins to win tonight!  lol  

Tongue in cheek, I'm with ya man.  

Oh of course I predicted the skins to win..I do every game

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I Like Holcomb on this list. Guy is doing good and overshadowed by McLaurin. But he's starting is NFL career the right way.

• Like 1

I'm such an idiot moron looooossseeerrrr..idiot,idiot,idiot..

I have those butterflies feeling  before the skins play especially if its after a bye week..I know it wasnt a bye week but feels like forever scince the skins played...and I'm getting excited to cheer on the skins with the folks...go get em skins!!!