SWFLSkins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

21 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I just wish we would have taken a chance on a 7th round pick on :La'El Collins.

Then we might have had our LG we've been begging for, for years now

The rumor that his agent was putting out there was that if he didn't get picked high, he would refuse to sign and re enter the draft the following year.  But still probably worth a shot to use a 7th on him to see if you can talk him into it, considering the low hit rate on 7th round picks.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Mo is playing on a higher level already this year.  He's pushing the receivers to a higher level all by himself.  Mo is quickly becoming my favorite Skins receiver!

https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1029013030913355777

Same day...does it again!  Go Mo!  Go Mo!  Go Mo!  

https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1029118062237245441

• Like 2

Mo Harris and cam Sims = the twin towers 

Paul Richardson is going to be the best and most well compensated #5 wr in nfl history!!!

For some reason I can't click on this thread without instantly having the song pop in my head. 

• Thanks 1

I can't quit f****** laughing about that video above... Ain't that no s***I feel like coming in here and doing that all day to people

Magical Mo... That will be my first ever customized Jersey.

• Like 1

If Nicholson can stay healthy I think the D will make a big leap this year. He's really the key because we don't have an NFL caliber FS on the roster besides him.

• Like 2

https://redskinswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/14/redskins-training-camp-final-day-observations/

Washington released veteran CB Orlando Scandrick today and it is because coach Jay Gruden has so much faith in his younger defensive backs. He had high praise today for guys like Quinton Dunbar, Fabian Moreau, Danny Johnson and even Adonis Alexander, who has only been a Redskin for a minute.

Like this article?

Sign up for the Redskins Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning

But it’s not just the release of Scandrick that illustrates this point.

Consider the current roster: the number of key free agents is not that high compared to years past. QB Alex Smith, CB Josh Norman, LB  Zach Brown, safety D.J. Swearinger and WR Paul Richardson make up the most recently-signed free agents who will definitely start. Most of the rest of the projected starters are players either drafted by Washington or who came into the league (via the nation’s capital) as undrafted college rookies.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I can't quit f****** laughing about that video above... Ain't that no s***I feel like coming in here and doing that all day to people

Magical Mo... That will be my first ever customized Jersey.

When you're done with your tater peeling punishment, your next move is to commit this page to memory.

Professor @Jumbo may have a few pop quizzes for you on it. 

:807:

Renelle Cannon seems like a lot of fun. It's great to see her getting the players going!

Is she a fixture at camp?

PS - I cracked up when the little girl was making faces behind her - classic!

• Like 2