SWFLSkins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Csup said:

I take it this assumes Dallas loses to the Saints?

Yes.  That’s my assumption.

 

If Dallas beats the Saints, then they deserve the division anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be go to Helena Montana... I go in time out for a couple days and this thread slipps clear back to the back page??.. come on boys and girls who's with me...until they tell me were mathematically eliminated I'm not giving up hope.. will pluck feathers Monday night and get the home win against the Giants and the confidence level will be back in all of you just wait..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeeee so much to be positive for for now and the future..can't wait to see him in game action in the regular season..now would be a win in Philly which I'm staying positive is going to happen..go redskins!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gameday Monday!! Let’s shock the world tonight and keep pace with the cowgirls!! It’s us VS. everyone tonight. They reading our obituary already, let’s stop the slide and regain control. Just Win baby..

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 6:36 AM, Wildbunny said:

Thompson & Crowder are on their way back to the field.

 

And that feels good!

Honestly those 2 players returning give me a glimmer of hope for tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiefs gonna be fun to watch in the playoffs. Also the rams. Lots of good young QBs playing well, we could have the start of a new brady/peyton rivalry. OFC skins ain’t a part of that, but it’s still fun to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bakedtater1 said:

What does this mean?

Oh tater, here we are again :)

 

It is lingo for "close thread."

 

I said it because the sky is now falling and there is no reason for this thread anymore :kickcan:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CaptainJames2004 said:

Oh tater, here we are again :)

 

It is lingo for "close thread."

 

I said it because the sky is now falling and there is no reason for this thread anymore :kickcan:

Bull ****ing **** there isn't..**** ya the season is over but this thread needs to remain open for any positivity for the remainder of the season...just because some of y'all look at it a different way than the rest of us doesn't mean we go taking nice things away... Yes our season is over and there is no playoff to look forward to but I take each game game by game..like last night's game I look at the excellent run by Adrian Peterson the interception by Norman and our excellent special teams play and I like to look at that stuff and it's stuff like that that's going to happen these last four games that keeps me a positive Redskins fan.. be all pissed off as you want about the Redskins season but don't bring the negativity around this thread.. this thread can be used for positive tweets and any positive highlights...yes it absolutely blows holes what are season has turned to and they're technically is nothing to be positive about..but for us who have not turned our fan cards in we need this thread.

Edited by bakedtater1
Edit content
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Bull ****ing **** there isn't..**** ya the season is over but this thread needs to remain open for any positivity for the remainder of the season...just because some of y'all look at it a different way than the rest of us doesn't mean we go taking nice things away... Yes our season is over and there is no playoff to look forward to but I take each game game by game..like last night's game I look at the excellent run by Adrian Peterson the interception by Norman and are excellent special teams play and I like to look at that stuff and it's stuff like that that's going to happen these last four games that keeps me a positive Redskins fan.. be all pissed off as you want about the Redskins season but don't bring the negativity around this thread.. this thread can be used for positive tweets and any positive highlights...yes it absolutely blows holes what are season has turned to and they're technically is nothing to be positive about..but for us who have not turned our fan cards in we need this thread.

Hey I hear ya. It's just...ugh. Random highlights here and there just don't cut it anymore. Peterson's run WAS epic though. I was shocked how many records that broke all at once. Something about longest run as a Redskin, his longest run, and then obviously the TD itself helped him move up in the rankings. Too bad we couldn't have been the recipient of his greatness for the last 10 years!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaptainJames2004 said:

Hey I hear ya. It's just...ugh. Random highlights here and there just don't cut it anymore. Peterson's run WAS epic though. I was shocked how many records that broke all at once. Something about longest run as a Redskin, his longest run, and then obviously the TD itself helped him move up in the rankings. Too bad we couldn't have been the recipient of his greatness for the last 10 years!

And ya know I hear ya too..trust me by tommorow this thread will be on page three..I mean really what is there to be positive for..it sucks cuz SWFLSkins dosent even come around much with his good juju vibes but I understand..let's just hold out hope something positive happens leading to Snyder selling the team? Lol..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shot of AP running in slow-mo with all of those eagles futilely chasing behind him and some "they can't catch me" music playing was a pretty cool experience. That definitely was the highlight of the night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.