Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

I am convinced misery loves company, and that is why it stays pretty lonely in this thread. Nobody believes good can come when bad has been the norm. This season is not even upon us, yet I see mostly negative thoughts on the team and it's players. Well don't come and say I told you so, when it goes well...In fact don't come and say I told you so when or if it goes bad again. 

My lowered expectations will except it for what it is, but I can't help or be blamed for rooting for what I want it to be. I prefer to see the positive possibilities and not spend my time dwelling in the negative. If that is all this team brings you, just move on, find joy in something else. Life is short and so's my hair. 

Positive vibes yeah man.. Redskins football..I have butterflies.already..win, loose or tie skins fan till I die..just can't wait to see what our defense does..what ap and as do Jordan Reed...is Thompson a full go?...aaaaand we adopted a dog from the vet/shelter...added a member to our family yesterday..Soo we have three dogs now, Ginger,Ralph and now Earl...his full name..John Earl Riggins...Ralph's full name is Ralph Pee Taylor..he pees on everything..and Ginger is Ginger because she has a little red/tan color and is awnry as ****...Bringing in a little good ju ju vibe for Sunday yaaa GOOOO SKINS!!!!

I like this little bit of observation a fellow at a major magazine had about our Two Six, who got no love from any other team:

That approach became a lifelong pattern: Whenever life kicked him, he worked harder, did better, as if adrenalized by tragedy, slights and slips.

I am a fan, and I am excited.  Eff the haters!  (Ooops, sorry, I guess that's a negative exclamation?)

On 9/7/2018 at 9:40 AM, bakedtater1 said:

Positive vibes yeah man.. Redskins football..I have butterflies.already..win, loose or tie skins fan till I die..just can't wait to see what our defense does..what ap and as do Jordan Reed...is Thompson a full go?...aaaaand we adopted a dog from the vet/shelter...added a member to our family yesterday..Soo we have three dogs now, Ginger,Ralph and now Earl...his full name..John Earl Riggins...Ralph's full name is Ralph Pee Taylor..he pees on everything..and Ginger is Ginger because she has a little red/tan color and is awnry as ****...Bringing in a little good ju ju vibe for Sunday yaaa GOOOO SKINS!!!!

This is great, LOL,,,,WE need pics of those dogs together if possible....Yah Mon. 

Archived