Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Patriots

KDawg

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Lets not call “sound” praise.

he was in his gap, got moved a bit, but fundamentally he was in position and seemed to keep a relatively low center of gravity.

But that’s not praise.

FWIW they played him the whole series, maybe showing him He needs to get in shape in case he's needed. 

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

The wine mixer's down.

Ah ****. 

2 minutes ago, zoony said:

Settle looked bad.  Hes going to need to put in a lot of work

On the first touchdown, that wasnt called, a backup center made him his **** in one on one.  Awful.. the other plays were just as bad.  He looks slow and weak.  Guess he had one play where he fell into the running back.  That was one of the few plays an olineman didnt stand him up

I will rewatch tomorrow in case im missing something, its hard to follow live sometimes

Hard to see from up here, too. But he looked the best of all the guys on that unit. I don’t disagree he needs work. HE may not even be on the team. But he seems to be the best of the group. I’d need a better view to give full technique breakdown on him.

5 minutes ago, zoony said:

Settle looked bad.  Hes going to need to put in a lot of work

On the first touchdown, that wasnt called, a backup center made him his **** in one on one.  Awful.. the other plays were just as bad.  He looks slow and weak.  Guess he had one play where he fell into the running back.  That was one of the few plays an olineman didnt stand him up

I will rewatch tomorrow in case im missing something, its hard to follow live sometimes

Settle did not look bad, what game were you watching. 

I am a diehard Penn State fan and about fell out of my chair when they picked him in the 4th.  Don’t understand  why they picked him that high.  I get he is fast but that’s about it.  Didn’t really impress, especially when we spent a 4th for him.  That said, I hope he’s a late bloomer and can help out on teams till he matures 

Archived