Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

51 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

believe the women

Men who assault women will be deciding bodily autonomy choices for women. 

It really can’t be said enough that every GOP voting male is a total creep and danger to the women around him.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

I guess the long term play for the GOP is that they will always hold enough seats in the Senate to prevent a impeachment conviction?  Because even if the House is stonewalled by the Trump Admin from getting the details of the FBI investigation, I would imagine the next Dem admin will make the details public.  Are we really going to look the other way if a nominee for the Supreme Court is shown to have lied to Congress?

9 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Also, what's up with the 1619 project article? I missed the fiasco.

There was no fiasco unless you live in a bubble of right wing talk shows where recounting of basic historical facts is an affront to blind worship of the country and its founding fighters.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Why? Did something come out about the NYT article?

Also, what's up with the 1619 project article? I missed the fiasco.

1) Yes see today's news

2) This is a nice summary on the times 1619 project.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/09/andrew-sullivan-ny-times-abandons-liberalism-for-activism.html

Edited by nonniey

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Do you believe Brett Kavanugh stuck his dick at unsuspecting women?

I certainly don't believe this latest account given the info that came out today (Yesterday?).  This is becoming quite a pattern of dubious accusations against Kavanaugh.  

Edited by nonniey

14 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Do you believe Brett Kavanugh stuck his dick at unsuspecting women?

The friends of the woman it supposedly happen to say she doesn’t think he did it. 

🤔

11 minutes ago, nonniey said:

I certainly don't believe this latest account given the info that came out today (Yesterday?).  This is becoming quite a pattern of dubious accusations against Kavanaugh.  

People don’t read or pay attention to retractions or updated articles. 

Opening headline wins. End of story

Edited by tshile
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

The friends of the woman it supposedly happen to say she doesn’t think he did it. 

🤔

Oh it's worse than that, the woman who supposedly it happened to has no recollection of the event.  Issue is two NYTs reporters are trying to sell their new book on the Kavanaugh investigation and I guess their employer was willing (duped?) into lending them a hand in sales.  Now the Times once again has mud all over their face. (BTW the Post turned the story down prior to the NYTs publishing it).

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/461530-new-york-times-issues-correction-on-kavanaugh-story

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/09/nyt-correction-kavanaugh-story.html

https://time.com/5678340/trump-new-york-times-kavanaugh-article/

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2019/09/16/us/ap-us-supreme-court-kavanaugh-times.html

https://nypost.com/2019/09/15/nyt-deletes-bizarre-brett-kavanaugh-tweet-about-having-a-penis-thrust-in-your-face/

Edited by nonniey

14 minutes ago, tshile said:

🤔

Deborah Ramirez? Citation needed. Was the friend at the party?

14 minutes ago, tshile said:

Has anything actually been updated or retracted though? Again, citation needed.

Edit: I thought you were referring to the 1619 Project with this one. Didn't realize we're talking about the newer allegations 

Edited by Cooked Crack

My understanding is that the NYT only clarified that the female victim declined to be interviewed and that some of her friends said she does not recall the incident in question. Has an actual retraction happened? 

That said, I guess we (some) are ignoring Kavanaugh's alleged lies under oath, his disappearing debt, and other miscellaneous sham background checks the FBI did investigating the numerous allegations from his past?

Edited by The Evil Genius

6 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Deborah Ramirez? Citation needed. Was the friend at the party?

Has anything actually been updated or retracted though? Again, citation needed.

Edit: I thought you were referring to the 1619 Project with this one. Didn't realize we're talking about the newer allegations 

The story is that Kavanuagh pulled out his wang at a party and some friends pushed him so that it ended up touching a girl. The accuser is not the girl though but the this Stier cat and it's part of a new book. If I'm reading the updated NYT story correctly, the book notes that the girl in question declined to be interviewed and that friends of hers say she doesn't recall the incident but that was not originally noted in the NYT story which is pretty ****ty "journalism". It's not an insignificant detail.

We should have another public hearing to get to the bottom of this.

So who wants to testify in front of the country about a sexual assault from 30 years ago?

Lets get some witnesses up there, to testify.... so that so and so might impeach Kavanaugh... based on his guilty.... uh.....based on.... uh.... he likes beer? 

Lol what a farce this country is. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

So the woman was too drunk to remember pantsless Kavanaugh's dick put in her hand, as witnessed by several other people.  That makes it better.

All of the witnesses are probably part of the Deep State and already were being groomed to be in the Deep State back in college. 

• Haha 2