Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: NY AG sues Trump family over “persistent illegal conduct” at Trump Foundation

No Excuses

3 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

It will accomplish very little with regard to alpha Don. Maybe it will get a few minions or even a son. But not the President. $2.8 million is not big enough.

Part of me wants to just tune a lot of this out, but I know that's what that guy wants us to do.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The Dems are the biggest bunch of losers if they refuse to campaign on the outright corruption of the Trump family and his minions like Scott Pruitt.

What is the fine for that?.....and Yes they are regardless....

Another tunnel in the Impeachment Bunny hole for you to lose yourselves in, I find this amusing.  You'll be wishing and hoping for some scrap of evidence until the end of Trump's second term and beyond.  Now, of course, these jaywalking allegations are of grave national concern whereas the tens of millions of foreign money that Bill and Hill laundered through the Clinton Foundation while her day job was Secretary of State is of no concern.

Edited by Veryoldschool
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Another tunnel in the Impeachment Bunny hole for you to lose yourselves in, I find this amusing.  You'll be wishing in hoping for some scrap of evidence until the end of Trump's second term and beyond.  Now, of course, these jaywalking allegations are of grave national concern whereas the tens of millions of foreign money that Bill and Hill laundered through the Clinton Foundation while her day job was Secretary of State is of no concern.

Of course. Saint Trump is no criminal despite multiple investigations into him, his personal attorney and his family members. 

Bill and Hillary, who are not under investigation, are the real criminals despite the Republicans being in control of the DoJ and having access to all the information and resources to go after them. :rofl89:

You people are comical in your delusion and persecution complex.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Another tunnel in the Impeachment Bunny hole for you to lose yourselves in, I find this amusing.  You'll be wishing in hoping for some scrap of evidence until the end of Trump's second term and beyond.  Now, of course, these jaywalking allegations are of grave national concern whereas the tens of millions of foreign money that Bill and Hill laundered through the Clinton Foundation while her day job was Secretary of State is of no concern.

This isn't Jaywalking and Clinton Foundation has been under investigation since January this year.  Nothing so far on them, "persistent illegal activity" with Trump's.  Hmm... 

4 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Trumpster Order of Operations:

1) Fake news!

2) There's no evidence! (despite there being a **** ton of actual evidence collected by investigators.)

3) Refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing whatsoever.

4) Deflect and Project: Accuse the Clinton's of something. They are the REAL criminals.

Well done, VOS. You've followed your programming perfectly.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Guys!

The Buttery Males have arrived!

13 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Now, of course, these jaywalking allegations are of grave national concern whereas the tens of millions of foreign money that Bill and Hill laundered through the Clinton Foundation while her day job was Secretary of State is of no concern.

The Clinton Foundation has provided low cost AIDS medication to 11.5 million people since 2002.  The Trump Foundation bought a portrait of Donald Trump to hang at his golf course clubhouse.  So **** your whataboutism.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Delve down in the tunnels breathing your own fumes as long as you like, this stuff seems to energize Trump and amuse his base so have at it.  Meanwhile I am enjoying watching Trump charge forward with the fair trade banner the Raceacrats dropped a 25 years ago.