Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

1 hour ago, max21 said:

I’m glad the sharks won, F the knights. That call on Pavelski was questionable but if you let in 3 goals in on a 5 min PP you deserve to lose. 

49 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Didn't they let up 4 on that PP? 😂

Yep. And more importantly they blew a 3-1 series lead. And it's not like Vegas didn't get some assistance earlier in the game with a high touch goal (and a disallowance of a good Sharks goal in Game 2). Calls usually even out..even if according to the rules it was an enforceable major on the Pavs cross-check (if the refs believe the cross check was done with the intent to injure)..

Now...rock the red tonight.

I see Vegas is all salty about the penalty deciding the game. Kill it off better next time... announcers were killing the coach for not taking the TO as the Sharks were getting hyped after the first goal.

Vegas got a break, because I thought it was Stastny hitting him after the initial crosscheck that caused him to fall harder. Eakin is a worsen player. It was like hitting a defenseless player in NFL...

4 hours ago, max21 said:

That call on Pavelski was questionable but if you let in 3 goals in on a 5 min PP you deserve to lose. 

I wish the Caps could get even 1 goal on a 5 min PP...

I'm just ready to stop hearing the names Needlemyer, WalMart, and Aho Tuna all game. Tired of these guys 🤣

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

No idea what's gonna happen tonight. Complete coin flip game.

This is my feeling too. I have zero confidence either way. 

I do do feel like the Caps have been outplayed the majority of the series though. The canes could very well take it. 

14 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

It could be because I'm worn out, my back hurts, I'm covered in dirt and found a tick on my ballsack...but I'm not nervous about this game tonight.

Agreed on all counts, except covered in dirt and tick on my ballsac.  But other than that and well, I know Jack **** about hockey but the Nats blow chunks so this is all that I left so why not........course maybe I actually am the kiss of death.  If so, I’m sorry in advance :( 

I don't have the fortitude to watch regular season hockey, too many games, every other day, "will they play lights out or phone it in?". I always watch the playoffs though, but like you, I don't know a lot about hockey. However, I've found that talking to one particular friend on the phone while the Caps are play ends up in a goal. Find your "gift".

52 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Today is my wife's birthday.  I'm out eating dinner...checking my phone on the sly.  I suffer with you though I'll likely miss at least the first period.

So... should I just prolong dinner and not start watching.  I'm afraid to move now.

Archived