Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

43 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Guinness in America SUCKS. Draught in Ireland? Fan-freakin-tastic. 

Having tasted Guinness in Dublin for the first time last year, and then having tasted it in America a couple weeks later, i have to agree with that statement 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Having tasted Guinness in Dublin for the first time last year, and then having tasted it in America a couple weeks later, i have to agree with that statement 

Pasta/Italian food is far better in Italy. Unfortunately I have to make do with what is available here.

another game where they were up and down....and managed to win. Last year in the playoffs they lost those two games somehow and had to mount a comeback.

Tomorrow is going to be nuts. Carolina with their home crowd for a playoff game in forever is going to come out fast and desperate. Withstanding that initial attack will be huge.

giphy.gif

I think something I have to remind myself is these aren’t the same ol caps from years past. We have gotten over the hump and finally reached the promise land.

But years of heartbreak are still fresh in my mind so every time we get into these close games or OT games like we have had with Carolina in my head I just know we are gonna lose. 

It may take years to finally recover from my battered fan syndrome. 

40 minutes ago, SkinsFanRob said:

You sure we can beat the islanders lol

If Pittsburgh doesn't show at least SOME fight in that series, the Isles could be tough. Hoping the Pens can drag that series to 5 games at least.

Pens are looking so old, tired and defeated. Their coach is done and it wouldn't surprise me of they tried to trade Kessel in the off-season. 

8 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

If Pittsburgh doesn't show at least SOME fight in that series, the Isles could be tough. Hoping the Pens can drag that series to 5 games at least.

Pens are looking so old, tired and defeated. Their coach is done and it wouldn't surprise me of they tried to trade Kessel in the off-season. 

Has anybody checked in on Gary Bettman or Don Cherry? This is suicide watch stuff for them. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Has anybody checked in on Gary Bettman or Don Cherry? This is suicide watch stuff for them. 

Maybe Cherry will put on a normal suit for once.

Also what the hell happened to Tampa!?  I know CBJ really went all in and it seems to have worked out, but Tampa won 62 dang games.  Are all their players young and have no idea how to play in the playoffs or something?  Like, what the hell?

Was 3 games against us in 15 days near the end of the season too much for them?:evil:

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Haha 1

The Lightning faces ZERO adversity all year. They are a fake ass tough team. They try to play physical when challenged. We all saw how that went with 86 last game. 

Where is the criticism of Stamkos from the media about how he is just a point gatherer and power play sniper?