Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Nashville is in a similar predicament to us at 2-2 as well.  This season's playoffs are strange.  Might change the way that teams approach the regular season in the future.  It's becoming ever more apparent that all that matters is that you get in and get hot at EXACTLY the right time.

26 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Svechnakov can suck a big fatty.

It's war now.  **** them up.

If we come out and play with anything less than fire in our stomach tonight then the series is over.  Don't lay down for these chumps.

And please, for once, get the first goal. 

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Nashville is in a similar predicament to us at 2-2 as well.  This season's playoffs are strange.  Might change the way that teams approach the regular season in the future.  It's becoming ever more apparent that all that matters is that you get in and get hot at EXACTLY the right time.

In 2010, when the Caps lost to Montreal in the first round, the Eastern Conference finals were the 7 and 8 seeds. In 2012, the teams in the SCF were an 8 and 6 seed from their respective conferences. 

Last year was really the exception to the rule when 3 division winners and a team that finished 2nd in their division were in the conference finals. 

11 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

And please, for once, get the first goal. 

First goal has won every game so far

Hopefully this year's Capitals can do all the winning in the playoffs at home like tonight, rather than on the road like last year, eventually they are going to have to win a few games on the road , so give yourselves a chance with a win tonight 

Alright boys as I said, I drank for game 1 and they won, went to game 2 and was nice and not sober and they won.  Then I was dry for games 3 and 4.  So I'm going to do my job tonight and have a handle of captain morgan ready!

WOW that pass by Ovi was perfect and faked everyone out!  **** that was close!

I have a strategy for the PP. The start of the first PP was great because they won the faceoff and worked it around for what should have been a goal by Backstrom. Why don’t they just shoot it high on goal from the blue line. Then you don’t have to worry about zone entry. 

Archived