Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

On 4/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, purbeast said:

Yeah I don't think I will be driving over there to get the hat cause I'm in Rockville.  But that is always a fallback plan!  Plus at the team store I get 20% off cause of Capital One card.

Cool I'd appreciate it if you did see it to just let me know.  I plan on leaving Rockville around noon on Saturday so I'll be down there hopefully by 1pm and will check out the store before heading to a bar.  This hat is a new one for the 2019 season, and there is also basically that same identical hat without the playoff patch on the side, so maybe that is the one you saw?

Good news it's at the main team store

20190411_190431.jpg

36 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

42058AD4-7BB5-4D30-BA57-80D1D11CBAC3.jpeg

i was in line at the cap one entrance during that I saw it happens

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Good news it's at the main team store

20190411_190431.jpg

Hell yeah dude thanks for remembering to check!  Hell even I forgot you were said you were gonna do that!

Also that's awesome that Slapshot has that big ass rock on his finger haha.

Who was he giving dap to?  Cause whoever that is has a ring too, but I'm assuming it's a replica like the one I got on Amazon for $20 lol.

48 minutes ago, SkinsFanRob said:

Don’t know if anyone is watching the pregame but the chick in the Stanley cup dress is attractive but kind of annoying when she talks 😂

Haha! Saw it with the sound off, was talking on the phone. Just saying...I'd fill that cup...

Archived