Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

20 minutes ago, max21 said:

At 5 PM the sweater goes on and the Jamison gets poured, let’s get this bread 

Hmm I was going to get Captain Morgan on the way home from work tomorrow, but your post has kind of convinced me to get it on the way home from work tonight to have a few during the Caps game.  I typically don't drink when I work the next day, other than NFL season on Sundays, but maybe I can change the tradition to also do it during Caps playoff season.

47 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Hmm I was going to get Captain Morgan on the way home from work tomorrow, but your post has kind of convinced me to get it on the way home from work tonight to have a few during the Caps game.  I typically don't drink when I work the next day, other than NFL season on Sundays, but maybe I can change the tradition to also do it during Caps playoff season.

Gotta have a drink during a playoff game especially on a beautiful day like today. Plus it’s Thursday so being slightly hungover on a Friday isn’t so bad knowing the weekend is on the horizon. So have a ****tail my friend

7 minutes ago, max21 said:

Gotta have a drink during a playoff game especially on a beautiful day like today. Plus it’s Thursday so being slightly hungover on a Friday isn’t so bad knowing the weekend is on the horizon. So have a ****tail my friend

Hmmm.

Maybe I should start a 2 day bender tonight and just keep it going all the way through game 2.  I'll be at game 2 so I can do an almost 2 day pregame.  

Decisions decisions...

7 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So, am I the only one a little concerned with Djoos as a first pairing D man and Hagelin as a second line winger?  These don’t really make sense to me.

It will get switched up a bunch. I actually think that 3rd line with vrana on it now is gonna be key. Its a huge mismatch vs their lower lines

Archived