Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

So yeah. Forst place in the playoffs. I had bye last week which was needed because I had Theilen and Gurley do nothing.

I have the tpughest playoff matchup which if I would’ve known I would of tried to get second in standings. Oh well.

Here’s the question. I’m sitting Rodgers for Lamar which I think is the right move but with manny Sanders going down I needed a second wr. 

Pettis or Curtis Samules? 

Lineup I think I’m going with. 

Lamar Jackson

Gurley

D. Johnson

Theilen

D Pettis

P Lindsey

Bills 

Zuerlien

I have Atlanta d too. You thinking bills vs Detroit or Atlanta vs Cardinals

So. Yeah. I'm mad at myself. I dropped Mike Williams and contemplated him for a while. I guess I'm going with Pettis or C Samuels. DAnn bad time to sleep on Mike Wiliams.

Still not sure if I should go with ATL D or Buffalo. I have David Johnson or Chris Carson and I'm leaning towards DJ for a breakout game but he's been questionable.

Supposedly, Stafford is still having some issues with his back. I was definitely going with Buffalo over the Rams, until I found out Wentz wasn't playing. I still might. I think they're a good play at home. I don't want to give anybody any of my patented bad advice though. Go with your gut. I need Tyreke to do something here in the 4th quarter, or I'm off to a bad start.

--Ah! And he drops a bomb in the EZ by letting it bounce off of his helmet.

Second round of the playoffs, I was hoping Kerryon Johnson was going to make it back but that isn't looking to good.

My flex spot is struggling from the three below what do you guys think:

Kenneth Dixon - Bal vs. TB (I'm leaning this way)

Anthony Miller - Chi vs. GB

Elijah McGuire - NY vs Hou

I've got a gut feeling that Dixon is going to get more work 10-15 touch range, but McGuire is looking like the lead back in a bad matchup. Thoughts?

@GoSkinsGo

I’d roll the dice on Dixon too.

Slim pickings but non of the other two look significantly better for you.

i’m in a similar flux with Josh Adams, Jalen Richard and Ito Smith who I’ve just added yeaterday. (At the Rams. At the Bengals. Home to the Cardinals respectively.).

Swayed on Smith as I type.

Hail.

19 hours ago, JPG said:

So yeah. Forst place in the playoffs. I had bye last week which was needed because I had Theilen and Gurley do nothing.

I have the tpughest playoff matchup which if I would’ve known I would of tried to get second in standings. Oh well.

Here’s the question. I’m sitting Rodgers for Lamar which I think is the right move but with manny Sanders going down I needed a second wr. 

Pettis or Curtis Samules? 

Lineup I think I’m going with. 

Lamar Jackson

Gurley

D. Johnson

Theilen

D Pettis

P Lindsey

Bills 

Zuerlien

I have Atlanta d too. You thinking bills vs Detroit or Atlanta vs Cardinals

Samuels

Well picked up Damien Williams and started him in one of my remaining 2 big leagues - good thing too as I started Allen and got a goose egg in that league. So I'm running about 10 points behind projections as of last night while my opponent is running 7 points behind. This will be tight. 

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Think I survived quite well facing Mahomes and Kelce last night. Sure Badgely only gave me 3points..bum I'm only down 33.12 to 3.00. Yahoo still has me losing but only by 3.8 now instead of the 12 before the game. 

So.. here is a Q. 

Dak against the Colts or Derek Carr against the Bengals?

Dak - he is on a hot streak plus Cowboys may need to lean on him a bit with the Colts doing so well against the run lately.

So I've been at the top of the league all season, and today, in the first round of the playoffs, I will have my lowest scoring output all season.  I'll be lucky to get 50 points total, after averageing 125 pts a game all year.  :facepalm:

5 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

My opponent has the Texans K who scored more points than Kelce and Hill COMBINED.

Gotta love fantasy football sometimes...

Same here the guy I am playing must have ahorshoe stuck up his ass.... Fairbairn as his kicker smashed my kicker 22-3...then he had Damien Williams with the chiefs had another 22 points..... Then Doug Baldwin gets 2 TDS... While me having Antonio brown and eldeman have 12 points combined

Screenshot_20181216-175509_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Archived