Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

I wonder what percentage of fantasy teams nationwide that have Gurley will make the playoffs?  Dude's the most consistent fantasy player in years.  Same with kamara and AB. 

Having a top 3 draft pick makes a world of difference.

14 minutes ago, Chew said:

I wonder what percentage of fantasy teams nationwide that have Gurley will make the playoffs?  Dude's the most consistent fantasy player in years.  Same with kamara and AB. 

Not if you pick DJ at 3. Kamara has dropped off too.

That said, Gurley or Mahomes probably single handedly made people playoff teams. 

56 minutes ago, Chew said:

I have him on 4 teams (2 Dynasty) and only 1 will make the playoffs (Gronk in the 3rd  was my biggest mistake this year followed by Fitzgerald in the 6th).

58 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not if you pick DJ at 3. Kamara has dropped off too.

That said, Gurley or Mahomes probably single handedly made people playoff teams. 

Looking back, I picked up Patrick Mahomes in Round TEN of our 12-team Fantasy draft.  I had picked up DeShaun Watson in Round 2 and assumed he would be my starter all year.  It took me a couple of weeks to realize Mahomes was the real deal.

(Another relative steal for me was getting 49ers TE George Kittle in Round 13, as a backup to 5th round pick Jordan Reed.  Kittle has been the 4th most productive tight end in the league this year.)

Ok I have the opportunity to be absolutely ruthless and I can pick my playoff week one opponent (By benching or not benching Jeffery) Seed 3 versus seed 6.

Who would you rather face?

Option 1

Player Pos Team Bye Pick
Trubisky, Mitch QB CHI 5 FA
Rivers, Philip QB LAC 8 11.10
Hunt, Kareem RB FA 0 1.10
Smith, Ito RB ATL 8 FA
Richard, Jalen RB OAK 7 FA
Murray, Latavius RB MIN 10 14.3
Clement, Corey RB PHI 9 FA
Conner, James RB PIT 7 FA
Thomas, Michael WR NOS 6 2.3
Watkins, Sammy WR KCC 12 7.10
Gabriel, Taylor WR CHI 5 FA
Shepard, Sterling WR NYG 9 10.3
Ridley, Calvin WR ATL 8 12.3
Kelce, Travis TE KCC 12 3.10
Vannett, Nick TE SEA 7 FA
Succop, Ryan K TEN 8 FA
Crosby, Mason K GBP 7 18.3
PIT Steelers D PIT 7 FA

or Option 2

4th and Drunk  Owner: texasforever
Player Pos Team Bye Pick
Winston, Jameis QB TBB 5 FA
Jackson, Lamar QB BAL 10 FA
Bell, Le'Veon RB PIT 7 1.2
Ware, Spencer RB KCC 12 FA
Breida, Matt RB SFO 11 9.2
Bernard, Giovani RB CIN 9 10.11
Brown, Malcolm RB LAR 12 FA
White, James RB NEP 11 13.2
Diggs, Stefon WR MIN 10 2.11
Hilton, T.Y. WR IND 9 3.2
Tate, Golden WR PHI 9 4.11
Doctson, Josh WR WAS 4 FA
Conley, Chris WR KCC 12 FA
Kearse, Jermaine WR NYJ 11 FA
McDonald, Vance TE PIT 7 FA
LaCosse, Matt TE DEN 10 FA
Janikowski, Sebastian K SEA 7 FA
CHI Bears D CHI 5 FA

Dayum! 

The penultimate week of the regular season was NOT the week to put up my loweat points total of the year resulting in my heavieat defeat of the season by far. (85.76- 151.70.).

9- 4. 9 W’s down. 3 to go!

1 more win or we might not go!!!!!

ALL to play for in the ES League going into the final week with all 4 paloff slots up for grabs. 

Exciting times! 

77CAB2A5-EA09-4423-A5C9-AAF5D5F58AD7.png.c65fe42175bb92affc489a9588138ec3.png

Hail.

19 hours ago, Chew said:

Well as you know from when you politely got told to do one with the Kamara trade offer mid-season, 😜; I specifiaclly targeted Kamara and Thielen as my top RB/ WR want going into the draft and fortunately I was lucky enough to have bagged them both with my first two picks.

Although in retrospect had I been drafting first and not 7th, taking Kamara as I defo would have over Gurley would have been the wrong play. Not a bad one by any means in our flat out PPR. 

But the wrong one regardless.

Hail.

Welp, six years in the ES league, I missed the playoffs for the first time.  I outscored three of the six people who made the playoffs......but with fantasy, it's all about the points against, and I'm top 3 with most points scored against me.  :rolleyes:

Made the playoffs in both my money leagues, which is cool.  But I love the trash talk in the ES league. 

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

David Johnson (vs Lions) or Tyler Boyd (vs Chargers) at Flex in a 1pt PPR? Already starting Boyd's teammate Joe Mixon if that makes a difference.

Can't believe I have to ask this...🤪

That's gotta be David Johnson at home. For points allowed by position, the Lions D gives em up to RBs, and the Chargers are don't to WR's. You have a gut feeling or something here, or maybe just traumatized from David Johnson's season? 

Who wins:

Team A.                Team B

Rodgers.               Mahomes 

Jones.                   Barkley

Cook.                     Mccafrrey

Hill.                         Thielen

Obj.                         Golladay

Juju.                       P. Barber

Kittle.                     Burton

Giants.                   Rams

So someone who is completely out of everything just released Robert Woods. With Emmanuel Sanders goingI could clearly use him but I have no waiver wire money left. 

Should I raise hell if someone gets him? 

There was no readon for him to release him and he picked up no on else? If his brother who is in the playoffs or anyone else in the playoffs gets him should I go crazy. Lol. 

Woods would be a nice # 2 next to Theilen on my team. I guess we’ll find out in the warly am tomorrow.

2 hours ago, JPG said:

So someone who is completely out of everything just released Robert Woods. With Emmanuel Sanders goingI could clearly use him but I have no waiver wire money left. 

Should I raise hell if someone gets him? 

There was no readon for him to release him and he picked up no on else? If his brother who is in the playoffs or anyone else in the playoffs gets him should I go crazy. Lol. 

Woods would be a nice # 2 next to Theilen on my team. I guess we’ll find out in the warly am tomorrow.

Pretty fishy, IMO. Teams that don't make the playoffs should have their rosters locked.

Archived