Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

9-3. 9 W’s down. 4 to go! 

Back in sole possesion of first too. One win from the last two to guarantee the paloffs. 

7222884F-ECBC-421E-A117-645D72F1D6E7.jpeg.d3a11ec9fd87b5ccd992ace3d7b6cb37.jpeg

To @Chew point, I presume you’re referring to our 0-12 ‘friend?’ He more ir less sacked it off from the get go. It’s been weeks now he’s been players down.

I hate to propose it on an original longstanding player in our league but I wouldn’t invite him back next year unless theres a guarantee to see it through. In the interests of fairness.  The same with everyone. 

Hail.

On 11/27/2018 at 6:33 AM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I hate to propose it on an original longstanding player in our league but I wouldn’t invite him back next year unless theres a guarantee to see it through. In the interests of fairness.  The same with everyone.

Hail.

The hardest part about this league is knowing who's coming back, and knowing who doesn't want to. No one checks their emails. Probably will have to nuke that win-less team though. I can't even tell who they are.

I have six fantasy football leagues this year:
*9-3, *9-3, *8-4, *8-4, *8-4... 1-11

And this right here is how one of my two Dynasty teams can look next season... I call this team my baby. lol

47166615_322480948586551_557449298611011

Well it is that time of year when you bang your head against the wall because you just need one guy to lose this weekend to make a miraculous comeback and make the playoffs but his opponent is starting Bortles, TJ Howard and D Jackson this week (he hasn't bothered to set a line-up in 3 weeks).

Well... ****.

The only players on my team I have any confidence in anymore are Tyreek Hill and Aaron Jones.  I guess Stephen Gostkowski, too, but I mean Kickers aren't usually game-breakers.  Beyond them, there are:

• "Whatever Happened To" Carson Wentz
  • Dalvin "When I'm not injured, I mostly play poorly, with an alright game mixed in to throw you off" Cook
  • Marquez "now that you've picked me up, I've stopped performing" Valdez-Scantling
  • DeSean "**** it, I'm running deep; hopefully I have a QB who can hit me" Jackson
  • Calvin "I get Julio Jones' table scraps" Ridley
  • Three Amigos of Boom-Or-Bust TEs who tend to err more on bust.
  • Lamar "Don't Call Me Tebow" Jackson
  • Kareem "Kick 'em while they're young" Hunt

Even if I manage to win my match-up and squeek into the playoffs, I don't think I'd make it out of the first round.

missed ware by 20 min, but was able to pick up ekeler on WW with the 9th position.

Line up help-- Need 5 from the following:

2 or 3 RB's from: Ekeler (@PIT), Carson (SF), Cook (@NE), G.Edwards (@ATL), Mack (@JAX)

2 or 3 WR's from: Evans (CAR), Hill (@OAK), Cooks (@DET), Golloday (LAR)

1 hour ago, dchogs said:

missed ware by 20 min, but was able to pick up ekeler on WW with the 9th position.

Line up help-- Need 5 from the following:

2 or 3 RB's from: Ekeler (@PIT), Carson (SF), Cook (@NE), G.Edwards (@ATL), Mack (@JAX)

2 or 3 WR's from: Evans (CAR), Hill (@OAK), Cooks (@DET), Golloday (LAR)

Assuming it's 1pt ppr..I like Ekeler, Mack at RB and go with 3wrs. I'd choose Evans, Hill, and Cooks.

Gl!

I have no idea if this is accurate or not because I'm not playing there, but I saw a tweet that said Jaylens Samuels is listed as a TE on Yahoo. If Conner is hurt, that could be something to capitalize on at TE for at least a week maybe, if it stays that way. 

If I'm doing the math right, I need a little less than 3 points tonight from Wentz to make the playoffs. Or I need him to outscore Jordan Reed by 4 points. 

As bad as he's played, if Wentz can't get 15+ against this bendable D, then I don't  deserve the playoffs.

8 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

I have no idea if this is accurate or not because I'm not playing there, but I saw a tweet that said Jaylens Samuels is listed as a TE on Yahoo. If Conner is hurt, that could be something to capitalize on at TE for at least a week maybe, if it stays that way. 

Yep he's listed as a TE/RB in Yahoo so that's even better! Shades of Marques Colstons TE/WR designation in his first year.

Well need McCoy (2 QB league) and Reed to outscore Agholar and Ertz by 7 points to make the playoffs in one league. (This is a league where I was concerned that a 3-8 team wasn't going to set a viable line-up but he did and he won giving me an opening).

Archived