Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

On 10/17/2022 at 12:15 PM, Bang said:

Kanye is rich.
He likes what Republicans do for his ability to be as rich as possible.

Reminds me of the dave Chappelle bit before the 2016 election when he talked about being in line at the polls and everyone thought he was there to be solid with them and what they needed,,  he said "****, I'm rich. We aren't on the same side". or something like that.

~Bang

Chappelle said  "You dumb mother****er. You are poor. He's fighting for me!" 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Chappelle said  "You dumb mother****er. You are poor. He's fighting for me!" 

I liked the comment that if your life sucks, it's not because folks who are poorer than you are leveraging their political power, to keep you down. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Given what we know about the right nowadays, this would be way more realistic if he had a restraining order from a school because he's a pedophile, not because he has a flag on his car.

Well, maybe it's a flag of his penis. Sorry if this is spoilers, I'm just spit balling.

• Haha 7

'We'll Sue Him': Trump Claims Bob Woodward Audiobook Interview Tapes 'Belong To Me'

Donald Trump insisted Friday that investigative journalist Bob Woodward’s recordings of his multiple interviews with the former president, featured in Woodward’s upcoming audiobook, “belong” to Trump.

“We’ve already hired the lawyers to sue him,” Trump told Fox News host Brian Kilmeade Friday on his radio program. “Bob Woodward’s a very sleazy guy,” he added of the famed Watergate journalist.

Woodward’s audiobook, “The Trump Tapes: Bob Woodward’s Twenty Interviews with President Trump” is scheduled for release on Tuesday. It includes more than eight hours of the journalist’s 20 interviews with Trump over the years, interspersed with commentary from Woodward.

Trump appeared to concede that Woodward was the one who set up the tapes and recorded the interviews, but insisted the rights to use the tapes belong to him.

“In many ways, I like the tapes, I insist on tapes, but I also say the tapes belong to me,” Trump told Kilmeade. “So that means Woodward has to get whatever deal he made, you know, we’ll probably end up in litigation over it. Because we gave tapes for the written word, not tapes to sell, and that’s always made clear,” he said.

Click on the link for the full article

Trump’s Fundraising PACs Lose $13 Million in Three Months

Former President Donald Trump’s political committees raised about $24 million in the last three months, an eye-popping sum to be sure. But an analysis of his filings shows that the embattled ex-president also spent more than $37 million over the same period, coming out with a net loss of around $13 million.

In real terms, Trump’s fundraising last quarter was actually something closer to $3.6 million—that’s how much he actually raised for his two main committees, which he can use for things like political activity, events, legal fees, and enriching his businesses. But while those two committees took in about $3.6 million, they also spent roughly $15.5 million on operating costs.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, China said:

'We'll Sue Him': Trump Claims Bob Woodward Audiobook Interview Tapes 'Belong To Me'

Donald Trump insisted Friday that investigative journalist Bob Woodward’s recordings of his multiple interviews with the former president, featured in Woodward’s upcoming audiobook, “belong” to Trump.

“We’ve already hired the lawyers to sue him,” Trump told Fox News host Brian Kilmeade Friday on his radio program. “Bob Woodward’s a very sleazy guy,” he added of the famed Watergate journalist.

Woodward’s audiobook, “The Trump Tapes: Bob Woodward’s Twenty Interviews with President Trump” is scheduled for release on Tuesday. It includes more than eight hours of the journalist’s 20 interviews with Trump over the years, interspersed with commentary from Woodward.

Trump appeared to concede that Woodward was the one who set up the tapes and recorded the interviews, but insisted the rights to use the tapes belong to him.

“In many ways, I like the tapes, I insist on tapes, but I also say the tapes belong to me,” Trump told Kilmeade. “So that means Woodward has to get whatever deal he made, you know, we’ll probably end up in litigation over it. Because we gave tapes for the written word, not tapes to sell, and that’s always made clear,” he said.

That plus this, I guess Trump just loves lawsuits.  Dude is a menace.

Trump Vows To Sue In 2 Weeks To Snatch Washington Post, NYT Pulitzers

Donald Trump announced at his Texas rally Saturday that he is going to “sue” within two weeks to snatch away Pulitzer Prizes from The Washington Post and The New York Times for coverage of the Kremlin’s interference in America’s 2016 presidential election.

“Within the next two weeks, we’re suing the Pulitzer organization to have those prizes taken back,” Trump crowed at a rally in Robstown, where he stumped for MAGA candidates.

He said Pulitzer Prizes should be going to Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Jeanine Pirro.

Trump Threatens Journalists With Prison Rape in Bizarre Rant About Supreme Court Leaker: If They Don’t Give Them Up, They’ll Be ‘The Bride of Another Prisoner’

Former President Donald Trump threatened prison rape as he demanded the federal government pressure journalists who report leaks to the media.

During his rally speech in Robstown, TX on Saturday night, the former president complained about media leakers as he told the audience “they leak all over the place, even on the Supreme Court.” Of course, Trump was referring to Politico obtaining a leaked Supreme Court majority opinion draft foreshadowing the overturn of Roe V. Wade.

“You have to find the leaker,” Trump demanded. He then offered his take on how news outlets should be threatened with jail time and coerced into giving up their sources under the pretext of “national security.”

They don’t want to mention this because I think it’s so terrible. You take the writer because you’re never gonna find another, going through phone records. It’s been a long time. You take the writer and/or the publisher of the paper, and you say ‘Who is the leaker? National security.’ And they say ‘We’re not gonna tell you.’ They say ‘That’s okay, you’re going to jail.’ And when this person realizes he’s going to be the bride of another prisoner very shortly, he will say ‘I’d very much like to tell you exactly who that leaker is!’