Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I am still perplexed how Trump supporters stick to their opinion that the economy was in shambles up to the day Trump was sworn in and then he magically "rescued" it.  There is absolutely nothing fact-based to support their opinion on that. In fact quite the contrary. 

My old boss believed this, I've noticed that Trump supporters also claim that they weren't making any money until Trump became president. I asked him to specifically tell me what Trump did to fix the economy. This dumbass looks me right in the eye and says "He became president". He thinks that just becoming president, just because his name is Trump, he "fixed" the economy.

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I am still perplexed how Trump supporters stick to their opinion that the economy was in shambles up to the day Trump was sworn in and then he magically "rescued" it.  There is absolutely nothing fact-based to support their opinion on that. In fact quite the contrary. 

Because they're ****ing morons by choice?

We need to thin the herd by a third

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...