Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Leaked Video Shows Alex Jones Ranting That He's So 'F**king' Sick Of Trump

Conspiracy theorist and far-right talk radio host Alex Jones, who has promoted Donald Trump to his audience extensively for years, is heard in a newly leaked video expressing disgust at the former president in 2019.

“It’s the truth, and I’m just going to say it. That I wish I never would have ****ing met Trump,” Jones says in the footage. “I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of ****ing Donald Trump, man. God, I’m ****ing sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his ****ing ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/alex-jones-leaked-video-trump-042212206.html

Warning - NSFW

• Haha 1

US militia group draws members from military and police, website leak shows

A Guardian investigation of a website leak from the American Patriots Three Percent shows the anti-government militia group has recruited a network across the US that includes current and former military members, police and border patrol agents.

But the leak also demonstrates how the radical group has recruited from a broad swath of Americans, not just military and law enforcement. Members include men and women, of ages ranging from their 20s to their 70s, doing jobs from medical physics to dental hygiene and living in all parts of the country.

Experts say the revelations of the broad scope of the movement’s membership shows the mainstreaming of the radical politics of militia and so-called “Patriot Movement” groups during the Trump era and beyond.

Click on the link for the full article

15 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Wow. Just.......I am unable to tell anymore the difference between GOP trolls and members who are straight up stupid.

They aren't trolling anymore. They are all that ****ing dumb. They say who they are every day and we should believe it. 

• Like 1

N.C. Republicans censured their senior senator for voting against Trump. But they are silent on Rep. Madison Cawthorn.

North Carolina’s Republican Party acted quickly last month to censure one of its most senior members, Sen. Richard Burr, for voting to convict President Donald Trump in his second impeachment trial. Burr’s vote was “shocking and disappointing,” said Michael Whatley, chairman of the state party.

But the state GOP has shown no interest in exploring a similar action against one of its youngest elected leaders, Rep. Madison Cawthorn, a pro-Trump freshman who is accused by a number of women of sexual harassment and has a record of making false statements and baseless claims.

“I don’t want to talk about that on the record,” Whatley said twice in a brief phone conversation when asked about Cawthorn.

Similarly, top members of the national Republican Party have said nothing publicly about the Cawthorn case. A spokesman for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) did not reply to a request for comment.

Click on the link for the full article

59 minutes ago, Hersh said:

They aren't trolling anymore. They are all that ****ing dumb. They say who they are every day and we should believe it. 

• Haha 1