Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Who the **** cares what she has to say.

A woman with thoughts and a job.

How ridiculous.

Little girls see her and want to grow up to be a bat**** crazy woman lecturing everyone on how women should be helpless.

Shut up.

Make me a sandwich.

~Bang

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

If I could draw, i would draw Dilbert being crucified is the most brutal detail possible. 

Like this, BUT DILBERT

image.png.62d868e75a3e0d4836c0e282f65eea7f.png

I don't see what the big deal is about the crucifixion of Jesus. The dude was a carpenter, so he died being what he loved. We should all be so lucky. 

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

I don't see what the big deal is about the crucifixion of Jesus. The dude was a carpenter, so he died being what he loved. We should all be so lucky. 

I'm laughing because I always say that perfection is overrated...remember what happened to the last perfect person...

"**** them, if they're stupid enough to be coming to see me, they'll drink whatever we give them."

~Kari

Except I know she probably actually believes all her nonsense and thinks the dozen or so cases she might order will make any difference at all.

Bud Light should put her face on the can, and then when she sues claim it's just the ass end of one of their Clydesdale's.

Get her to stand up in court with her face right next to the biggest horse's ass they can find and have a judge make a determination. Spend weeks in court comparing her face to a horse's ass with a full week on her smoker's pucker wrinkles and the horse's anus.
It'd be worth the few mil they might lose.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Haha 2