Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

17 minutes ago, Destino said:

Between watching the first episode of “don’t pick up the phone” on Netflix and this Trump announcement, I’ve found myself having to reevaluate some things.  I thought I had a handle on just how stupid this horrible timeline was… but I was being far too generous in my estimation.  I’m still struggling to believe these things I’m seeing are real.  That they can be real.  That people can be this stupid without randomly bursting in to flames feels like an existential threat to the very concept of reason.

I took a lot of crap over the years for saying 80% of the country is stupid. 

I understand people try to be positive or at least not overly cynical,  but 🤷‍♂️ how you can feel otherwise walking around in life. The stupidity is on display everywhere all the time 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

19 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m surprised they’re not doing NFTs 😂 

Pretty sure these are NFTs. 

Also, why is Trump dressed as a superhero AND standing in a boxing ring?  ****ing pick one ridiculous cosplay persona. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, tshile said:

I understand people try to be positive or at least not overly cynical,  but 🤷‍♂️ how you can feel otherwise walking around in life. The stupidity is on display everywhere all the time 

As terrible as you think it is (and rightfully so), watching that Trump video that Crooked Crack posted at the very least will give you a good belly laugh about just how absurd this timeline is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

I'm only half joking when I say we should send everyone who is STILL on board with this guy a special offer for an OFFICIAL DONALD TRUMP CYANIDE CAPSULE!

Now for just $25 YOU can swallow your very own DONALD TRUMP CYANIDE CAPSULE!
This is an EXACT DUPLICATE of the cyanide capsule President Trump would have swallowed if his perilous visit to North Korea had ended in his capture!

Donald Trump, your favorite President, a president that could have easily beaten up every other president wants YOU to join him in swallowing this amazing piece of history this Christmas.

It makes a perfect gift for everyone in your life, but ONLY if they are MAGA, which most likely are the only people left in your life!
Are YOU MAGA enough to handle it? President Trump thinks you are. 

Even JESUS himself would swallow one of these babies... BECAUSE JESUS LOVES TRUMP!

For a limited time, you can pre-order your cyanide capsule with a special dye that will make the foaming rapture coming out of your mouth shine like President TRUMP'S LUXURIOUS HAIR in the sun!

Own the libs in your neighborhood! Swallow your OFFICIAL DONALD TRUMP Cyanide Capsule today!

DonaldTrumpWillNotActuallyBeSwallowingAnyCyanideThisChristmasHeWillBeSpendingYourMoneyOnKFCandTacos

~Bang

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Bang said:

HeWillBeSpendingYourMoneyOnKFCandTacos

This is what I’m telling people from now own

your dude is milking you to afford his kfc and Taco Bell diet

remember he had that one dinner catered with McDonald’s. Like holy **** 😂 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

I'm legitimately baffled by the way these MAGA idiots somehow seem to keep forgetting that Donald Trump has been showing them exactly who he is for many years now. It's like that movie 50 First Dates. Every morning the MAGAs wake up and their memories of all the stupid grifter **** Trump has done over the past 6 years have just evaporated into thin air so when he immediately pulls it again, they're completely taken by surprise.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, mistertim said:

I'm legitimately baffled by the way these MAGA idiots somehow seem to keep forgetting that Donald Trump has been showing them exactly who he is for many years now. It's like that movie 50 First Dates. Every morning the MAGAs wake up and their memories of all the stupid grifter **** Trump has done over the past 6 years have just evaporated into thin air so when he immediately pulls it again, they're completely taken by surprise.

It's Fifty Shades of Grift

They like it