PCS

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

Just now, skins4eva said:

Get a new coaching staff and training staff in here ASAP.  Enough of this nonsense.

What did the training staff do wrong here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Califan007 said:

I DON'T KNOW BUT I NEED TO BLAME SOMEONE FOR THE PAIN THIS IS CAUSING ME AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME 

• Haha 4

Just now, Califan007 said:

Everything.  Our injuries are off the charts year after year.  Clearly, Trent Williams is bothered by it.  Just seems like a perpetual problem under Gruden.  Might also be a symptom of not training properly during training camp, but it appeared to me that in the second half of that game yesterday, on top of everything else, conditioning was a factor.  

2 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Again another person that doesn't have a clue. Injury prone, based on what his ACL tear last year?

Check injury history at LSU

5 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

If this is referring to Guice. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Guice never had any major injuries in college that cost him time. 

Last year, it was reported that a knee injury in college contributed to his ACL tear.

25 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

So instead of easing in a guy coming off an ACL with a brutal DL matchup, Gruden benches AP and possibly ruins our exciting young RB prospect. 

I am growing to ****ing hate Gruden. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

So instead of easing in a guy coming off an ACL with a brutal DL matchup, Gruden benches AP and possibly ruins our exciting young RB prospect.

He had 10 carries.

• Thanks 1

Murphy's law: 1 billion. Redskins: 0

At least it isn't his ACL surgery knee. Hope he can make a speedy recovery and keep his spirits up. 

Football is brutal.  He took a couple of hard shots yesterday and he was pressing, leaving his feet to try and get yards and just really put himself on the line with dangerous biomechanics.  Hopefully it's nothing serious and he can get right and get back soon.  We really need him in order to have a chance to move the ball this year.

• Like 1

Multiple people on this thread have noted that Guice seemed to be running differently yesterday.  I didn't see the second half, so I don't have an opinion, although on the replay of Guice's touches, he seemed to be dancing a bit.  Was he ever taken to the tent?

I’m going for a MRI beginning g of next week that may end my marathon season for the year.  I really feel for Guice. I got injured running for the St Jude Racig team at a marathon. (Truly no good deed goes unpunished.)

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

"Could help avoid surgery" is the code phrase for "Playing injured the entire season".