Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

10 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Bruce clearly doesnt care about paying injury prone players look at

the free agent signings most of them are hurt by week 8....this has also transitioned  into the draft as well. The only thing i hope is we start drafting with the intent of having a honda motor that will give good long value as opposed to a flashy problematic bmw motor....

This is one of the main reasons why I generally scoff at the notion that what's happened to us is simply bad luck. And it's one reason among several more.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, NickyJ said:

He has good taste in mice, I have the same one. I disabled the lights on mine though, I've never liked glowing computer parts.

Everything the man's hand touches, glows

His glowing accomplishments pass on through his hands to every object.

Don't be surprised during the games this year, that the referees hold and stare at the ball in wonder between plays, trying to figure out

why the football glows.

No lateral cuts in any footage he's shown. Expected at this stage of course. But he won't be ready until we're seeing that, no matter how fast he runs in a straight line. And we'll need to see if he's confident in his knee when he hits the field. He doesn't have skinny, bowed knees like RG3 so idk if he'll be as tentative but every person is different. When AP returned from an ACL and broke records, he had full confidence and ran in his usual, reckless style. I hope he talks to Guice about that, bc not going 100% like normal and thinking too much is probably how lots of reinjuries occur. 

On 2/24/2019 at 5:31 PM, ConnSKINS26 said:

No lateral cuts in any footage he's shown. Expected at this stage of course. But he won't be ready until we're seeing that, no matter how fast he runs in a straight line. And we'll need to see if he's confident in his knee when he hits the field. He doesn't have skinny, bowed knees like RG3 so idk if he'll be as tentative but every person is different. When AP returned from an ACL and broke records, he had full confidence and ran in his usual, reckless style. I hope he talks to Guice about that, bc not going 100% like normal and thinking too much is probably how lots of reinjuries occur. 

Yeah, I agree 100% and have been noticing the same thing.

Running  in a straight line.... No cutting, no stopping/starting, no hitting.... No pressure. I mean, if others feel a sense of calm or reassurance watching this stuff, more power to them. It doesn't tell me a damn thing, personally.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Running  in a straight line.... No cutting, no stopping/starting, no hitting.... No pressure. I mean, if others feel a sense of calm or reassurance watching this stuff, more power to them. It doesn't tell me a damn thing, personally.

Says his injury isn't affecting his cardio at least...

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's only February - he has 5 more months before he even has to think about that stuff.

13 minutes ago, beachboy757 said:

Im so paranoid he is going to get injured I cant even enjoy these videos. I'll probably revisit them before preseason. 

Right?? He’s a good RB with lots of potential, but we’re the Redskins after all, so you can’t help but wonder how this is going to blow up in our faces...if he doesn’t produce at all, if something goes wrong in his time here...

i REALLY hope the dude is as good as we all think he’s going to be. 

Myles Garrett Saves Derrius Guice From Mia Khalifa’s Thirst Trap

Derrius Guice owes Myles Garrett a big time favor for this.

Many athletes in the past have fallen into Mia Khalifa’s thirst traps. Guice was nearly the latest victim, but flying in with his hero’s cape to save the day was the Browns’ Pro Bowl pass rusher.

It began on Tuesday, when Mia cast her line into the water. The Washington Redskins running back took the bait in no time:

It was interesting to hear Jay say that Guice could stay on the field on 3rd downs.  A sharp contrast to the day he was drafted when Jay went out of his way to say its CTs job. This brings fantasy value dammit!  But like on draft day, the timing is odd to be talking who is getting 3rd down snaps, especially with 2 injury prone guys and the roster about to be in free agency flux.

I know Jay is loyal to CT but its almost to a fault. It just seems like he had committed to himself on draft day that it was CT or bust.  And he bust. Jay we all know all teams use more than 1 back. Its like he was telling himself or CT, more than the media.

I’m hoping we draft a viable back this year.  One that can potentially play all 3 downs.  I actually wouldn’t mind taking Love late if we re-sign AP.  Whether we put him on IR or PUP, there’s a good chance we have to shut down CT later in the year.  

On 3/1/2019 at 2:02 PM, Warhead36 said:

This is turning into Junior Gallette all over again.

Damn, you went there. You already know, don't you?  I said same thing during patriots game, hope I'm wrong.

On 3/1/2019 at 3:32 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Huh? In what way? That’s an odd take on Guice/his situation. 

Got here, got hurt, did all the right things and ultra likeable, but it was an injury that wasn't done.  Second achillies normal after first, I don't trust Guice knee at all.

1 hour ago, skinny21 said:

I’m hoping we draft a viable back this year.  One that can potentially play all 3 downs.  I actually wouldn’t mind taking Love late if we re-sign AP.  Whether we put him on IR or PUP, there’s a good chance we have to shut down CT later in the year.  

FWIW - Saw there were tendering Rob Kelly and the AP signing is coming soon so there's 3 backs anyway.

Archived