Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

Guice has always been built like a horse, it's his knees that have to stay healthy and unfortunately I'm worried that his running and cutting style, while exciting, is so violent that it might contribute. 

Hopefully that was only the case because he never got the chance to fully heal from his under-reported college injuries. Maybe now he finally has.

I'm wondering if some of that is simply familiarity. When Guice was at LSU they had a pretty old school offense that consisted mainly of 21 and 22 personnel groupings with the QB working from under center the vast majority of the time, and only a smattering of 12 and 11 groupings here and there with the QB in the gun. 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:06 AM, Koolblue13 said:

STFU and take that horseflop to the tailgate. You're ruining the happy.

That moment when you remember the stadium is supposed to be the sanctuary from the tailgate, not the other way around.

On 6/2/2020 at 12:39 PM, Burgundy Yoda said:

Looks like Guice deleted his old Instagram and Twitter. Probably a good thing, social media right now is seriously cancerous. Don't let all the negativity you see bring unwanted hate towards your innocent brothers and sisters. 

Always cancerous...these days I extremely benefit from not being a twitter or Instagram or Facebook user...keep in contact with your friends and loved ones with a simple text message or phone call.

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Always cancerous...these days I extremely benefit from not being a twitter or Instagram or Facebook user...keep in contact with your friends and loved ones with a simple text message or phone call.

I think it’s better that I’m not on twitter too.

12 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

I think it’s better that I’m not on twitter too.

Yes...yes it is...if you dont need Facebook to communicate with family **** can that too..I highly recommend it...I have a $1000 smart phone..a $5,000 bad ass do all lap top and I dont do any social media...this site is the closest I come to social media...

8 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

How is Twitter any different than posting here?  You can create an anonymous handle just like here and say stupid stuff. Like here. :)

It's all the same..my wife tells me this place is just like Facebook....is it?

47 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

How is Twitter any different than posting here?  You can create an anonymous handle just like here and say stupid stuff. Like here. :)

I get it.

But not as many celebs and politicians hang out here.  And your comments aren’t trending every few minutes for people to pick apart everything you say.

Archived