Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

23 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That’s exactly what I would expect someone who’s been broken to say. You don’t even realize how messed up you are. You know that feeling you get when the Skins win a big game? That’s how normal people feel all the time.

It's just football, I'll survive.

Edit:  That's not how people feel all the time.  

11 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I suppose it cold also work via barter. Cohen provides "free" legal advice in exchange for Hannity supporting Cohen's clients on his show. Certainly, Trump has gotten 100's of millions of PR spin masquerading as news from Hannity. Hannity has gone above and beyond in ignoring, distracting, and fabricating. I doubt he's doing this as a quid pro quo, but there could be a barter of sorts going on.

But the Cohen would be his lawyer which Hannity has said he is not.

This all comes down to the fact that these assholes can’t own up to their bull****. 

The law is outsmarting them for now. The bad news is that they have outlets that reach millions of gullible dummies who have completely bought into their deep state idiocracy. 

18 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

The president's lawyer just ruined Sean Hannity's career, to a large degree anyhow.

Fail to see how you come to that conclusion.  I could easily see this not hurting him much.  

45 minutes ago, Larry said:

Fail to see how you come to that conclusion.  I could easily see this not hurting him much.  

huh?

Hannity told no one of this conflict of interest.

He then went on to rail against the raid and against the FBI for executing it.

He will probably lose his jobs because of this. His ethics are shot (and he has never recovered from the ad boycott and is behind Maddow now in ratings)

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

He will probably lose his jobs because of this.

I hope so. Doesn’t seem like it though. They’ve let him rail on and on today...

Maybe once it comes out what the exact nature of their relationship is and why he needed a guy who makes things go away.

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Dont know. 

Could easily see them not caring. 

Fox management can never acknowledge that they knew Hannity was a secret client while he railed against the investigation.  Even right wing credibility has it's limits and, at least in my opinion, I think it has been crossed.  Maybe I'm not cynical enough, but this time I don't think so.  For what it's worth, Dershowitz has already lectured Hannity on Fox about it apparently.

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I hope so. Doesn’t seem like it though. They’ve let him rail on and on today...

Maybe once it comes out what the exact nature of their relationship is and why he needed a guy who makes things go away.

It doesn't matter

Hannity went on TV and radio last week and lambasted the DOJ for doing a raid on his man and never said he had a conflict of interest. As in, he used Cohen's services. Hannity playing golf every weekend at Mar-A-Largo is bad enough, but this should be a fireable offense. I don't think Fox has a choice.

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

It doesn't matter

Hannity went on TV and radio last week and lambasted the DOJ for doing a raid on his man and never said he had a conflict of interest. As in, he used Cohen's services. Hannity playing golf every weekend at Mar-A-Largo is bad enough, but this should be a fireable offense. I don't think Fox has a choice.

I bet I can name 50 other things Hannity has done that would be fireable offenses anywhere other than FOX News.

15 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

It doesn't matter

Nothing's going to happen. This is just prosecutorial overreach to the Fox crowd. And Fox is the company that was pushing Seth Rich conspiracies.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Survive the boycott, yes. Giving up Bob’s Burgers is going to be the struggle.

Once the merger is approved, there won't be a Bob's Burgers. Not exactly, Disney material.  The Fox Network will as we know it, will cease to exist.  It won't be an entertainment network of original scripted programming.  

AS for Hannity.  He gets fired from Fox, Trump will hire him.  Eventually, Hannity will be on the Trump TV Network; that will happen in the post Trump Presidency.

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

What like boycott Fox Sports, and stop watching the Redskins? You're asking a lot here : )

I don't know if I agree with the "viewers" angle.  A lot of companies that have been doing dumping lately is because of the customers they want to keep that don't fall into the Fox News base.  You're right that people have to get madder then they already are, but this is still developing, plane is still in the air so plenty of time for people to jump off of it.

Hannity running like a roach with the lights cut on just made my day.

Murdoch retained control of Fox news but sold last the Fox network a year or the year before.   Edited due to possibly being in error. Can't find report on this and thought I recalled this happening - see what happens when you get old.

Archived