Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ES Heavy Metal Thread

JCB

On 9/12/2020 at 12:12 PM, PokerPacker said:

And that's when you knew she was "the one".

I have so many concert stories. One weird one was when I went to Metallica. I was sober and this drugged up dude kept bumping into me. I tried to move and stay away, but he found me again. It was outside, and rainy. Eventually I got ticked and pushed him into the mud. A week later, I met him.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ayreon album drops in a few days.  Between all the beer and bourbon I've been drinking tonight, and the fact that I was simultaneously playing an indie point-and-click adventure game featuring the voice of Tom Baker, and listening to a new track from Transitus featuring Tom Baker's narration, I just pre-ordered a signed copy of the album along with a t-shirt and a comic book.

I won't regret this decision in the morning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Devin's Crappy Halloween Party starts in 40 minutes. It's $5. I am giving $20. So, that means I can offer a couple people free rides. I have 1-3 spots/tickets available. I asked a couple of friends this morning and haven't heard from them. So depending on if m;y friends respond or not will determine if I can give tickets. I'll at least have 1 available, 1st come first serve.

So, I think what you need to do is go to this page: https://www.stageit.com/devin_townsend/devin_s_crappy_halloween_party_quarantine_concert_5_rarities_by_request/88531

Log in and sign up for a ride/hitchhike let me know your name. Mine is Prog314. I will check back here in about 25 minutes and see if there is any response. Once the concert starts though, I probably won't be on here. We'll see.

He's having a costume party as well as an all request set list that is going to include Anneke, Gene Hoglan, and Vai.

On 11/6/2020 at 6:33 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

This could be great, this could also be terrible.  I feel like there's no in between.

Yeah, that was in my feed the other day, I got skeerd...

I don't know if anyone has posted this live version, but I had to clean up all the pizza rolls I threw around the room after the last turnover in the game. 

I will offer no other explanation. 🤬 

Glenn is still a god.

• Like 2