Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Kirk Cousins tops biggest contracts (Special rule---you can refer to the Redskins in this thread---M.E.T.)

zskins

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

we are talking about a guy who said God told him to go for a long term (full guaranteed) contract. 

I have never heard another pro athlete, super Christian or not, say something like that. Think it's fair to day that even if he doesnt have money on his mind, his Lord and savior sure does. 

Apparently you are too young to remember Sean Gilbert.

1 hour ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

And 25 million a year to LEARN how not to suck

In Kirks week 17 post game interview he said it's just year one.  By year 3 the Vikings will be ready.   Anybody else watch it.  It was like every interview he had here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Just want to remind everyone that we are talking about a guy who said God told him to go for a long term (full guaranteed) contract. 

I have never heard another pro athlete, super Christian or not, say something like that. Think it's fair to day that even if he doesnt have money on his mind, his Lord and savior sure does. 

Reggie White says hi.

1 hour ago, Redd said:

This isn't entirely true with Kirk Cousins.  It wasn't all about the money because the Jets offered him 30 million a year guaranteed.  He cut the Vikings some slack because in his mind and everyone else's mind the Vikings were just a QB away from winning it all. 

It wasn't about getting max value that Cousin's could get, he just wanted most of it with the best chance for Kirk to get a ring.  Like Kirk said yesterday this is just his first year in Minnesota, give him time.

Yeah I was going to point that out but I was busy debunking the idea that athletes are wrong and somehow not interesting in winning when they try to maximize their earnings.  If it was all about the deal with no regards to winning Kirk would have chosen the better offer with the worst team.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan

16 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Ya just in time to play grifter  again to negotiate an extension during that 3rd year . You watch...

Exactly. Very convenient that the third year will be "the year" when he will be due for another contract at that point. But god told him to be a money grubbing average QB. God told him that being 4-25 against teams with a winning record is OK as long as he maximizes his value.

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Reggie White says hi.

And? Does that change the fact that he used his religion to mask his extreme greed? Dude, saying god told you to sign a long term deal to make you a multi-millionaire (when you are already a multi-millionaire) is not something someone with any kind of moral standing would do. It makes him a hypocrite and most of all a liar. Even if it not true that he values money over winning, it is perfectly fine to point out that he made this claim and question his motives behind it. No honest person would say this **** unless they were bat**** crazy. 

9 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Yeah I was going to point that out but I was busy debunking the idea that athletes are wrong and somehow not interesting in winning when they try to maximize their earnings.  If it was all about the deal with no regards to winning Kirk would have chosen the better offer with the worst team.  

You dont think winning 11 games a season would get you more positive exposure than 4-6 games a season? Leading to more endorsements? Hes a business man, as evidenced by his workings here. He is totally thinking about the long game and how winning will help him make more money. Its obvious. Going from Sleep number to Nike would be a cash grab. You know this. I know I dont have to explain this to you. And if you know it its fair to assume that Kirk and his agent know it too. This may involve winning a Super Bowl. It may not. But we know ONE thing about this guy. Money speaks to him through Gods voice. And thats some powerful **** right there. 

Why this is a hill you wanna die on is the bigger question. 

52 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Apparently you are too young to remember Sean Gilbert.

No I had never heard of this dude before and got damnit he played for the Skins. Of course smh 

Shocked,  Shocked not to see a certain poster.

Anyways,  how do we define "good" because I keep reading that Kirk is a good-not-great QB.

Great is Rodgers, Brady, Brees, I think we can agree on that. 

Good?  Shouldn't you be a playoff QB? If you go to a playoff,  almost SB team shouldn't they make the playoffs if you're good? Shouldn't people have only modest complaints about your performance for the year?  Shouldn't you look better with a better team and coaching? If something does go wrong,  shouldn't it look a little different from the ways you failed before? 

He's not even good,  he's mediocre at best. As his record indicates,  both overall and against good teams. 

57 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

By the way. Where is the poster with the Kirk profile pic wearing sunglasses? I forget his name. but he has been nowhere to be seen for few weeks now. I wonder why?

He was last seen in Minny hugging Kirk and crying. Kirk on the other hand was smiling while looking at his bank account balance on his phone. 

• Haha 2

If I was petty (and I am) I would go back and pull some of those quotes of cats telling me I don’t know anything and all my points are stupid and all that **** over the last like 3 years. 

But ima wait until his current contract is up. Cause he’s not gonna change. And they not gonna get better. And his pay check will hold them back. 

Then I will say I told ya so. 

But I am sooooo petty

On 3/16/2018 at 7:21 PM, SkinsFTW said:

recipes4.jpg

-

Summer Crow Kabobs
submitted by Gordon Krause (Crow Busters Founder)
Ingredients
16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)
16 pieces of green pepper
16 cherry tomatoes
8 button mushrooms
8 ears of sweet corn
1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup melted butter
8 kabob skewers
Preparation
Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Cook in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Alternately put corn (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted butter and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, butter again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done. Serves four adults.

Good recipe though

• Haha 1

Just now, Redd said:

Omg the beginning of the thread is magical.  I'm gonna sit down after brewing a pot of coffee and read something special. 

Dawg I’m telling you it’s worth the bull**** we had to deal with. Only thing that kept me sane was knowing he wouldn’t live up to it. 

• Like 5

On 3/18/2018 at 1:01 PM, bobandweave said:

You seem to have forgotten that many in the NFL who have opinions that matter think that the Redskins made not only the right choice to go with Alex Smith but that Alex Smith (someone you say is "decent" what an insult) believe that he is the better QB then Kirk Cousins.

And you forget that with posts like that....what you call me? A NeverKirker? Well this NeverKirker especially will take pleasure in laughing at all of his turnovers and his failures after deceiving all of us for years. And when the Vikings lose immediately in the playoffs because Kirk is fools gold those sticking by him and insulting the Redskins QB and insulting the people who speak against the way Kirk behaved should be reminding you of the fact that he never reached the heights that Case Keenum met. Watch how you label people like that, that could come back and haunt you.

People should bow to you.  The real "haters" were those that let justified hate for Bruce cloud their judgment. 

30 minutes ago, Llevron said:

If I was petty (and I am) I would go back and pull some of those quotes of cats telling me I don’t know anything and all my points are stupid and all that **** over the last like 3 years. 

But ima wait until his current contract is up. Cause he’s not gonna change. And they not gonna get better. And his pay check will hold them back. 

Then I will say I told ya so. 

But I am sooooo petty

Good recipe though

I'd love to to that too..but "they" put me on IGNORE so they wouldn't see it ..so I rely on you guys replying so they'l see it anyway 🤣

• Like 1