Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Kirk Cousins tops biggest contracts (Special rule---you can refer to the Redskins in this thread---M.E.T.)

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

How long before Kellen Mond takes Cousins' job ?

9 hours ago, NickyJ said:

I doubt Kirk monds the competition.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

What's up with RG3 posing with a Redskins helmet in the background? :rofl89:

That 1st year was the best year of his career and then nothing. Gotta' remember the glory days of the Skins and hate Kirk for replacing you. 

21 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

missed this part:

“Cousins has been collecting checks there in Minnesota for a long time, taking them to 8-8 and 9-7 seasons,” RG3 said.

“If he has a bad start like he did last year, I could see fans and maybe the organization leaning toward Mond if he comes in and presses.”

RG3 lost his job to Cousins in Washington after they both came out in the same draft class. Perhaps, just maybe, there’s some lingering tension between the players.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/04/rg3-takes-a-shot-at-kirk-cousins-after-vikings-pick-qb-kellen-mond?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

Kyle Shanahan reveals his dad wanted to draft Russell Wilson over Kirk Cousins in 2012

....”And then when we took Robert, he told me all along if Russell Wilson was there in the fourth round -- he was going to take him."  Of course, Wilson wasn't still on the board, as the Seahawks took him in the third round at No. 75 overall.

“Russell was gone by then, so we're sitting there on the clock. My dad goes 'I'm gonna take Cousins,'" Shanahan said. "I was like 'Dad, why the hell are you taking Cousins.' He said you had him ranked so high and we love him as a player. I wasn't going to say no to that -- go ahead and take him."  

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/kyle-shanahan-reveals-his-dad-wanted-to-draft-russell-wilson-over-kirk-cousins-in-2012/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The Russell Wilson stuff has been around ever since 2012 though.

Oh i didnt even know that 

On 5/4/2021 at 2:05 PM, ClaytoAli said:

Kyle Shanahan reveals his dad wanted to draft Russell Wilson over Kirk Cousins in 2012

....”And then when we took Robert, he told me all along if Russell Wilson was there in the fourth round -- he was going to take him."  Of course, Wilson wasn't still on the board, as the Seahawks took him in the third round at No. 75 overall.

“Russell was gone by then, so we're sitting there on the clock. My dad goes 'I'm gonna take Cousins,'" Shanahan said. "I was like 'Dad, why the hell are you taking Cousins.' He said you had him ranked so high and we love him as a player. I wasn't going to say no to that -- go ahead and take him."  

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/kyle-shanahan-reveals-his-dad-wanted-to-draft-russell-wilson-over-kirk-cousins-in-2012/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

It's a shame he didn't have him ranked higher than Josh LeRibeus lol....

• Haha 7
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 8:48 AM, Califan007 said:

D'oh

What is the most common phrase heard from KC during high profile games Alex.

You were looking for the question to your post, right?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 10:08 AM, Xameil said:

What is the most common phrase heard from KC during high profile games Alex.

You were looking for the question to your post, right?

Thought you were talking about Kansas City for a second 😂 maybe you should type his full name to not allow for any confusion :)

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Thought you were talking about Kansas City for a second 😂 maybe you should type his full name to not allow for any confusion :)

Annnnd why would KC mean Kansas City in a Kirk Cousins thread? Is your attention span that low?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Annnnd why would KC mean Kansas City in a Kirk Cousins thread? Is your attention span that low?

It’s not always easy for people to remember what the topic is 😂 for all i know you could’ve just decided to randomly make a joke about Kansas City 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It’s not always easy for people to remember what the topic is 😂 for all i know you could’ve just decided to randomly make a joke about Kansas City 

I thought he meant...

giphy.gif