Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Kirk Cousins tops biggest contracts (Special rule---you can refer to the Redskins in this thread---M.E.T.)

Let us remember our fallen brothers and sisters, and remember to gift them Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc. buttons so that one day, they too may get up.

Except for the ones with Sleep Number beds, maybe they don't want to get up.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 1
On 1/25/2021 at 3:18 PM, Llevron said:

Imagine how mad you would be as  vikings fan seeing all these QBs out there BEGGING for a new place to play and you just signed Kirk "Show me the way lord" a Cousins fully guaranteed contract. 

I know I would be livid. 

Now Imagine you used to be a Skins fan and you followed Kirk to the Vikes. Lmaoooooooooo hahahahahah

Pack up the bandwagon!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a Kirk Cousins reclaimation project happening on twitter, trying to say Kirk taking a knee instead of spiking the ball was more the fault of Jackson and Garcon than of Kirk. The logic of that stance doesn't make any sense or even slightly match the reality of the video.

• Haha 4
59 minutes ago, Veretta83 said:

They lost me at "hockey being terrible."  Best sport ever.

Yea, they lost me when I realized it was a practically a satire article ; with stuff like this.

11. The shopping- If you live in Minnesota and need to do some shopping, well you better pull out your credit card and computer because you're gonna have to do it online. There is nowhere to shop. The Mall of America is way too small, and only has 520 stores and 50 restaurants…what a joke.

54 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yea, they lost me when I realized it was a practically a satire article ; with stuff like this.

11. The shopping- If you live in Minnesota and need to do some shopping, well you better pull out your credit card and computer because you're gonna have to do it online. There is nowhere to shop. The Mall of America is way too small, and only has 520 stores and 50 restaurants…what a joke.

Friendly people in Minnesota, dontcha know.  You betcha.

louvbv8r0w221.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 2/26/2021 at 3:26 PM, ClaytoAli said:

You guys are still talking about Elvis?

More like making fun of the belief that Elvis was still alive by showing all the evidence that he's dead lol...

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Califan007 said:

More like making fun of the belief that Elvis was still alive by showing all the evidence that he's dead lol...

everyone knows Elvis got pulled into an alternate universe while on the ****ter

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

everyone knows Elvis got pulled into an alternate universe while on the ****ter

I thought he was in a nursing home with JFK and got attacked by a mummy... ?

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...