Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Kirk Cousins tops biggest contracts (Special rule---you can refer to the Redskins in this thread---M.E.T.)

17 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Why, that's almost .500, and just barely missing the playoffs!

Totally worth it really. Especially if you consider he could have made even MORE money with the Jets. Why, I bet the Jets could even go 4-12 if he went there. Bet they wish they got him now. 

On 12/1/2020 at 12:10 AM, Tsailand said:

Yeah I remember 1991 too.

The Vikings and their QB are closer to another Super Bowl appearance than we are. 

BC9CD546-69F4-4D3E-92BD-FE3CD61BB6BE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

That's the same Gary Kubiak that still made a good enough offense that could work with bum arm Peyton and Brock Osweiller on their super bowl run. Lean on the run and make key 3rd down conversion passes when needed. 

Before Cousins the Vikes were in the playoffs and one game away from being in the SB. After God sent Cousins to the Vikes they are no longer a playoff team and will be picking 14th in the draft. When will the Red Sea part for Kirk?

• Haha 1

They rebuild it every year to give their fanbase another year to say “Cousins was enough to win a SB if we didn’t keep changing Offenses... maybe he just needs another $35m per year “

On 11/20/2018 at 6:13 AM, KDawg said:

I got a notification that I was quoted in this response... Yet I was not. This forums' quote notification system sits on a throne of lies.

Also, for on topic discussion, Kirk is a gas grill guy. :ols:

And Alex is a Smoker.

(there's that quote you've been hoping for, for over 2 years)

10 hours ago, Califan007 said:

How many OCs have they gone thru in his 3 years there?...Four? Five? I forget.

Kirk Cousins: Coach Killer

If they don't make the playoffs next year it's because he's had so many OCs. Not his fault.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, GhostofSparta said:

Kirk Cousins: Coach Killer

If they don't make the playoffs next year it's because he's had so many OCs. Not his fault.

Imagine how mad you would be as  vikings fan seeing all these QBs out there BEGGING for a new place to play and you just signed Kirk "Show me the way lord" a Cousins fully guaranteed contract. 

I know I would be livid. 

Now Imagine you used to be a Skins fan and you followed Kirk to the Vikes. Lmaoooooooooo hahahahahah

• Haha 6
9 hours ago, Llevron said:

Imagine how mad you would be as  vikings fan seeing all these QBs out there BEGGING for a new place to play and you just signed Kirk "Show me the way lord" a Cousins fully guaranteed contract. 

I know I would be livid. 

Now Imagine you used to be a Skins fan and you followed Kirk to the Vikes. Lmaoooooooooo hahahahahah

I've liked QBs who I thought got a bad deal (or bad luck) here and I never even contemplated shifting allegiances.  I could see being happy a guy won or whatever, but strange.  Veryoldschoolfan and Tsailand.  Sad cases.