Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Kirk Cousins tops biggest contracts (Special rule---you can refer to the Redskins in this thread---M.E.T.)

6 hours ago, Llevron said:

Kirk cant beat good teams. Its a statistical fact at this point. They dont have a chance at all. Especially when he is taking up 25% of the cap. 

Well...salary cap actually decreases next year...so there's that for them...

Kirk always makes it interesting, every year he has these peaks and valleys and now they have that last wildcard spot.

This kid Jefferson should get rookie of the year over Herbert, he's helping his team win games which is something Herbert is not doing.

On 12/4/2020 at 9:51 AM, Llevron said:

Kirk cant beat good teams. Its a statistical fact at this point. They dont have a chance at all. Especially when he is taking up 25% of the cap. 

Last I checked football was played 11 on 11 not 1 on 11.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Do it again 

It's weird how this arbitrary metric that is applied to Cousins isn't applied to other quarterbacks like Deshaun Watson...who makes more per year than Cousins and also has a 1-2 record in the playoffs.  

1 hour ago, DJHJR86 said:

It's weird how this arbitrary metric that is applied to Cousins isn't applied to other quarterbacks like Deshaun Watson...who makes more per year than Cousins and also has a 1-2 record in the playoffs.  

Weird. Maybe it has something to do with you going into Redskins message board topics with Kirk Cousins in the title expecting to see people  talk about Deshaun Watson? 

Holy **** I solved it! Lol

Or are you hinting at the black thing like a bunch of other people have been doing recently? 

53 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Today I learned that playoff wins are a “weird, abitrary metric” and PFF grades are actually hugely important.

It’s crazy. It’s like an argument can be made that Cousins pads his stats and is paid so much that he would have to carry the load every Sunday for his team to win but......doesn’t. Wild!

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

It’s crazy. It’s like an argument can be made that Cousins pads his stats and is paid so much that he would have to carry the load every Sunday for his team to win but......doesn’t. Wild!

He currently has the most 4th quarter comebacks in the NFL for 2 seasons going forward.  But I forgot that he plays defense too, so when those leads are blown they are his fault for not padding his stats more.  "Garbage time"

https://twitter.com/BenLyso/status/1333544431367168004?s=20

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

He currently has the most 4th quarter comebacks in the NFL for 2 seasons going forward.  But I forgot that he plays defense too, so when those leads are blown they are his fault for not padding his stats more.  "Garbage time"

https://twitter.com/BenLyso/status/1333544431367168004?s=20

I notice you ignored the other dumb ass argument I countered. And that makes me feel like taking my time to explain to you why this is a stupid one too is just another waste of my time.

Why do YOU think no one brings up Deshuan Watson in this thread? These are the real questions. Where’s Ja? I need answers

Just now, Llevron said:

Why do YOU think no one brings up Deshuan Watson in this thread? These are the real questions. Where’s Ja? I need answers

I think I spend too much time on reddit, lol.  That's definitely where the Watson thing comes from.  

It's odd at how much Washington fans are still bitter about Cousins.  Here we are 113 pages later.  But, let's go back to arguing about him padding his stats and how many more primetime games he has to win or how many 4th quarter comebacks he needs before the goalposts will be moved again.  

12 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

I think I spend too much time on reddit, lol.  That's definitely where the Watson thing comes from.  

Take that **** to reddit then 

It's odd at how much Washington fans are still bitter about Cousins.  Here we are 113 pages later.  But, let's go back to arguing about him padding his stats and how many more primetime games he has to win or how many 4th quarter comebacks he needs before the goalposts will be moved again.  

So you are pretending not to understand that the argument with him has been, since we paid him here, that he’s not good enough to be paid the way he is.....as it cripples the teams ability to build what he needs around him? NOT that he has to win every Monday night and that he has to make plays in the first quarter? Or whatever other bull**** you are about to throw out? The argument is less about Cousins than it is about how you build an NFL roster. Please atleast tell me you understand the difference between that and us trolling all the Cousins Stans. It’s important to know that you do. 

Have you just joined this conversation in the last few weeks? Cause we spend most weeks trolling and then you guys get a few wins, come back and it all starts over. We have been pretty consistent without you though. Matter of fact a month ago no one was even in here lol. Then y’all came back. 

Edited by Llevron
1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Have you just joined this conversation in the last few weeks? Cause we spend most weeks trolling and then you guys get a few wins, come back and it all starts over. We have been pretty consistent without you though. Matter of fact a month ago no one was even in here lol. Then y’all came back. 

I mean I joined today when I read the "Kirk can't beat good teams, it's just a fact at this point" nonsense.  Which I showed that he can and has, and..."do it again", the goalposts are moved.  It's been pretty silent for a month in here because the Vikings have gone 5-1 over the last six games.  All that stat padding and not winning games though.  

8 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

I mean I joined today when I read the "Kirk can't beat good teams, it's just a fact at this point" nonsense.  Which I showed that he can and has, and..."do it again", the goalposts are moved. 

You got me. I literally meant that Kirk Cousins could never beat a good team ever and never ever had at the time I posted that. You have, using the unintelligible and mysterious google machine, proven me wrong on that completely serious and not trolly at all statement that I in no way was able to ascertain for myself. 

You caught me! 

Let's be honest. Kirk is getting underpaid. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have had to give his offensive line only the second best gifts. And he wouldn't have to keep embarrassing associations with Pizza Ranch.

Someone needs to start a GoFundMe for him and make a documentary of how badly he's had to slum it.

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You got me. I literally meant that Kirk Cousins could never beat a good team ever and never ever had at the time I posted that. You have, using the unintelligible and mysterious google machine, proven me wrong on that completely serious and not trolly at all statement that I in no way was able to ascertain for myself. 

You caught me! 

At least you are man enough to admit it.  Thanks!

46 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

At least you are man enough to admit it.  Thanks!

No no thank you for stopping by and bringing something to the table lol. Without you we would have never known that Kirk has won exactly one playoff game. I can’t speak for others but I certainly am wiser for it. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

No no thank you for stopping by and bringing something to the table lol. Without you we would have never known that Kirk has won exactly one playoff game. I can’t speak for others but I certainly am wiser for it. 

I aspire to inform.  Thanks!

1 minute ago, DJHJR86 said:

I aspire to inform.  Thanks!

Feel like you were just padding your stats on this one bruh. 

Which brings me back to Kirk Cousins is trash and can’t win games against good teams. No exceptions. 

• Haha 2