zskins

NFL.com: Kirk Cousins tops biggest contracts (Special rule---you can refer to the Redskins in this thread---M.E.T.)

But seriously what else is he but a game manager?? I don’t think that’s a negative at that position. But he sure as **** ain’t a playmaker. So what is he lol

On 12/4/2019 at 6:42 PM, Califan007 said:

Man I just realized right now the tremendous amount of effort this took for you to find this.  Him and his three followers.  Wow!  Sports expert. 🤣  I really do admire your ability to do whatever you need to do to support your gratuitous arguments at times  And I forgot something else about this game.  The horrendous ST's play.  Fake punt. Missed extra point.  

And that ball that Cousins threw to Diggs? It hit him in his hands. Does everyone's eyes deceive them besides Cian the NFL sports catch expert?

Seriously what a reach. I like a lot of your posts because they are typically balanced and well thought out but these have been so bizarre regarding Cousin's. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s well-known that, if the other team converts a fake punt, it’s a death sentence.

No QB can overcome that.  Also the crowd was loud.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:17 PM, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Wait!?!?!? I thought November was going to be the test since Kirktober was over a month ago. The true test round here is wherever the goalposts have to be moved to make him a failure.

After December, the true test will be winning a playoff game.  Then, they probably wind up playing the NFC East champion, who will most likely have a loosing record.  So, the playoff game will not count since it is against a team with a loosing record.  After that, he will have the TRUE test.

• Like 1

Another boring efficient win against a bad team.

Week 16 MNF is Packers-Vikings and will likely decide the division.  Kirk in prime time against a better team, what could go wrong? 

1 minute ago, Nerm said:

After that, he will have the TRUE test.

It doesn't matter how many playoff games the Vikings win -- eventually they will lose one, and that will prove that Kirk isn't clutch.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Llevron said:

But seriously what else is he but a game manager?? I don’t think that’s a negative at that position. But he sure as **** ain’t a playmaker. So what is he lol

He's a top 10 QB this year. Probably in the 5-7 ish range.

He's taking his team to a likely 11-12 win season while we're watching a guy barely put up 100 yards.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

He's a top 10 QB this year. Probably in the 5-7 ish range.

He's taking his team to a likely 11-12 win season while we're watching a guy barely put up 100 yards.

Ok so your argument is that watching Haskins play poorly makes Kirk Cousins a playmaker? 

• Like 1

The Vikes need GB to drop a game or else GB will have the better division record and win the tiebreaker.

I think the Vikes should be rooting heavily for the Hawks tonight, one more Rams loss and the playoff teams are pretty much set except for seeding and will it be Dallas or Philly out of the East.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Ok so your argument is that watching Haskins play poorly makes Kirk Cousins a playmaker? 

Define playmaker? Cousins is having a great year. He's put his team in position to make a Super Bowl run. If you were to rank QB play this year he's easily in the top 10 and fringe top 5.

To brush him off as just a "game manager" is silly. Yes today he didn't have to do much because they played an inferior opponent, but being a great QB doesn't mean you put up 16 statistical monster games a year.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Define playmaker? Cousins is having a great year. He's put his team in position to make a Super Bowl run.

I am sorry but can we pump the breaks on this Super Bowl run thing. Doesn't Kirk need to win a playoff game first?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Expected result.

Efficient, professional quarterbacking.

Pretty good from a Redskins 4th rounder.

Our 4 firsts and a 2nd from this decade on the other hand. :rofl89:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It just got interesting after last nights game.

if the Rams beat Dallas next week and the Vikes lose at the Chargers the Rams will have the 6th seed.

17 hours ago, zskins said:

I am sorry but can we pump the breaks on this Super Bowl run thing. Doesn't Kirk need to win a playoff game first?

Sure, but his team is 9-4 largely because of his play. Of course anything can happen in the playoffs.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 8:42 AM, skinsmania123 said:

Man I just realized right now the tremendous amount of effort this took for you to find this.  Him and his three followers.  Wow!  Sports expert. 🤣  I really do admire your ability to do whatever you need to do to support your gratuitous arguments at times  And I forgot something else about this game.  The horrendous ST's play.  Fake punt. Missed extra point.  

And that ball that Cousins threw to Diggs? It hit him in his hands. Does everyone's eyes deceive them besides Cian the NFL sports catch expert?

Seriously what a reach. I like a lot of your posts because they are typically balanced and well thought out but these have been so bizarre regarding Cousin's. 

??...It was on my twitter feed, I didn't go looking for it lol. The guy does a lot of Skins analysis, he's one of like 50 guys I follow on there.

And he has 49.2 THOUSAND followers...not 3 lol...including Chris Mortensen and Rich Tandler (RIP)

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 12.45.49 PM.png

Edited by Califan007

On 12/8/2019 at 3:10 PM, Tsailand said:

Another boring efficient win against a bad team.

Week 16 MNF is Packers-Vikings and will likely decide the division.  Kirk in prime time against a better team, what could go wrong? 

It doesn't matter how many playoff games the Vikings win -- eventually they will lose one, and that will prove that Kirk isn't clutch.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:50 AM, Warhead36 said:

Sure, but his team is 9-4 largely because of his play. Of course anything can happen in the playoffs.

I’ve stepped away from thinking Kirk is average and believe he’s actually a good top 12-15 type guy. 

The he doesn’t have help or Vikings are not very good is reaching to buffer an argument at a later date. The Vikings are well run organization with great talent all over, evidence by their consistent winning in recent years. 

Evidence of support this year:

Vikings defense is #7 points per game allowed

Vikings rushing per game is #4 overall. 

This isn’t an indictment on Kirk, just proof that Kirk is receiving support needed to have a chance against whomever, especially in their division and up coming games against Packers and Bears. 

Sooooo, big game Monday Night.  Surely, the biggest game for Kirk since that Packers playoff game.  And the Packers seem to have some vulnerabilities.

On a scale from 1-10, how confident are you in the Vikings?

I’m a 4.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Sooooo, big game Monday Night.  Surely, the biggest game for Kirk since that Packers playoff game.  And the Packers seem to have some vulnerabilities.

On a scale from 1-10, how confident are you in the Vikings?

I’m a 4.

Depends on which D shows up. The solid, aggressive D or the incompetent secondary D.  They are Jekyl and Hyde.  Their first two RBs are injured also. So that's a question mark. The Vikings are a good team but their weaknesses (O line and secondary) make them a marginal SB contender. Much like GB but for different reasons.

• Thanks 1