zskins

NFL.com: Kirk Cousins tops biggest contracts (Special rule---you can refer to the Redskins in this thread---M.E.T.)

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Califan007 said:

 

The Raiders aren't pushovers, either...If Kirk starts worrying too much about throwing an INT things could get messy.

 

Kirk will go for 350+ 4tds today.  Late September is his happy place.

 

Sets the table nicely for a miserable November.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

 

Kirk will go for 350+ 4tds today.  Late September is his happy place.

 

Sets the table nicely for a miserable November.

 

Normally I'd agree with you...Kirk's MO while here was to have two mediocre games to start the season and then go on a 3-4 game stretch where he plays really well. Not so sure that happens this time, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

 

Normally I'd agree with you...Kirk's MO while here was to have two mediocre games to start the season and then go on a 3-4 game stretch where he plays really well. Not so sure that happens this time, though.

 

If he can’t get this done today, he really is toast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Califan007 said:

His 4,000 yd season streak is in jeopardy...

And your criptic post made me look it up.

 

174 yards..  to go with 98 and 234. That’s 502 yards in 3 games.  That’s a 2,667 pace, that is.  

 

You know what the Vikings should have done?  Kept Case.  

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

And your criptic post made me look it up.

 

 

 

Califan is anything but cryptic...If there's no "lol" at the end of any of his posts, then there's no question whether he's being serious/literal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

Califan is anything but cryptic...If there's no "lol" at the end of any of his posts, then there's no question whether he's being serious/literal.

If Califan trashes someone and doesn't drop a lol, **** just got serious.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

Califan is anything but cryptic...If there's no "lol" at the end of any of his posts, then there's no question whether he's being serious/literal.

What I meant is the lack of details to support the post.

 

btw, I agree. Kirk is going to struggle to get to 4K yards.  Which won’t matter if the Vikings are winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

Califan is anything but cryptic...If there's no "lol" at the end of any of his posts, then there's no question whether he's being serious/literal.

 

9 hours ago, NickyJ said:

If Califan trashes someone and doesn't drop a lol, **** just got serious.

 

 

Word.

 

 

iceman.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would seem that the Vikings have come to the conclusion that the best way to win with Kirk is to minimize the amount of impact he has on the offense.

 

And I find that to be fairly amusing.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It would seem that the Vikings have come to the conclusion that the best way to win with Kirk is to minimize the amount of impact he has on the offense.

 

And I find that to be fairly amusing.

Most everyone here that didn’t hate him said the way to win with Kirk is to run the ball because he’s at his best with play action.  Not sure where he stands today, but while here and at some point last year with Minnesota he was the highest rated PA passer.

 

Edit: On a side note, when I think about it, both Kirk and Robert were really good with disguising play action.  Must have been something Shanny emphasized.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Edit: On a side note, when I think about it, both Kirk and Robert were really good with disguising play action.  Must have been something Shanny emphasized.

 

Thats Shanny's whole game, for sure. Make you play the run then make you pay for it. And with Griffin he was exceptional at it because thats literally all he did in college and he has that 3 way option that defenses at the time didnt know what to do with. Once they figured out to hit him regardless that was over. With Cuz though, hes just too good when things go according to plan and you play the wrong defense. So if they bite on the PA and hes expecting it, you are dead in the water unless he misses. And despite what folks say about him, he doesnt miss the wide open guys often.

 

It makes me sad, thinking how good of a coach shanny was and the version we got of him here. He and his son would have made it work, but pops was too soft in his old age. He could have made it work with either guy, too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

I guess after Keenum's last night performance, the Vike fans feel pretty good by now.

Doubt it, because most see that our coach didnt game plan for Mack...oh and Keenum isnt an 84 million dollar average game manager.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

I guess after Keenum's last night performance, the Vike fans feel pretty good by now.

Are you kidding me? Cousins would've put in the exact same performance under the lights given those conditions - Keenum was getting his ass kicked every time he dropped back.  Please... don't try to rewrite Cousins' time here - he put up great stats but couldn't win or completely under performed when we needed him most.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Are you kidding me? Cousins would've put in the exact same performance under the lights given those conditions - Keenum was getting his ass kicked every time he dropped back.  Please... don't try to rewrite Cousins' time here - he put up great stats but couldn't win or completely under performed when we needed him most.

 

I know, I take it back. He wouldn't have even had a decent comeback in the last half. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 1:09 PM, NickyJ said:
On 9/3/2019 at 9:40 AM, NickyJ said:

 

 

Best option I see now is to replace Laquon Treadwell's replacement, Laquan Treadwell, with Laquan Treadwell.

 

 

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Vikings/Bears this weekend right?

 

Gonna be so goooooood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I come to this thread about the same time every week and I’m starting to understand why. 

 

Greetings folks

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I come to this thread about the same time every week and I’m starting to understand why. 

 

Greetings folks

 

I mighta thought I saw some “garbagetiming” out there.  

 

I’d like a second opinion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I come to this thread about the same time every week and I’m starting to understand why. 

 

Greetings folks

 

Literally thought the same. Same time next week? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

 

I mighta thought I saw some “garbagetiming” out there.  

 

I’d like a second opinion.

 

Oh for sure. Chronic case of it, in fact. Could be fatal for the Vikings again this season. At this rate he could choke to death 💀 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.