zskins

NFL.com: Kirk Cousins tops biggest contracts (Special rule---you can refer to the Redskins in this thread---M.E.T.)

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

If it helps to soothe the soul a bit after being embarrassed by Dallas, Kirk just backfooted a red zone pick.

On 1st & goal.

I have never seen a QB tighten up in critical moments like Kirk does. 

Painful!

Keenum will inevitably return to Minnesota and outperform Kirk again. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Keenum will inevitably return to Minnesota and outperform Kirk again. 

Does that mean Kirk comes back here to underperform some more?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Sam's Club #8: 52.4% completion rate ; 328 passing yards ; 2 touchdowns ; 2 interceptions ; 2 sacks ; 74.3 rating

Walmart #8: 69.1% completion rate ; 601 passing yards ; 5 touchdowns ; 0 interceptions ; 2 sacks ; 111.2 rating

If I were a stats person, I'd be calculating the cost difference of each stat. Too bad I'm not a stats person and just find petty enjoyment in posting stats when it's convenient.

1j9mml.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Just a terrible throw in any situation.  Rattled in Lambeau for sure.

Kudos to you for stopping by this thread no matter what... 👍

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

If it helps to soothe the soul a bit after being embarrassed by Dallas, Kirk just backfooted a red zone pick.

It does help lol. Thats a shame. Thats how messed up I am in the head 

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It does help lol. Thats a shame. Thats how messed up I am in the head 

That's what Dan's ownership has done to the fan base.  We must look outside of our own franchise to outside sources and hope for their failure to provide us any sort of joy because our own provides us none.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

That's what Dan's ownership has done to the fan base.  We must look outside of our own franchise to outside sources and hope for their failure to provide us any sort of joy because our own provides us none.

I tell everyone my second favorite team is the Vikings and I mean it. 

I dunno bro, if anything the Redskins teach me life lessons. I used to take this stuff so seriously before the last few years. Now not so much. 

I’ve hated the Vikings forever.  But then again, I’m a lifer who remembers Tarkenton kicking our ass in the playoffs, repeatedly.

If you’re a miserable, Gen-Y fancy boy who posts the same sad-sack trash in every single thread for a decade running, then you’re entitled to have a different perspective.

Its all God’s Plan, after all.

@TryTheBeal! the twa of the football forums.

The parallels are uncanny.

A. Blame others for the administrations shortcomings.

B. Blame the media for the same, always citing “fake news” and everything is a “hit piece”.

C.  Capable of gold medal level mental gymnastics to explain why the administration is not bad.

I think 90% of Skins fans are glad we didn't sign Kirk. There are some out there that wish we had him though. To me it's clear that he isn't that good and certainly not worth that type of money.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

I tell everyone my second favorite team is the Vikings and I mean it. 

I dunno bro, if anything the Redskins teach me life lessons. I used to take this stuff so seriously before the last few years. Now not so much. 

Wait...how can your 2nd favorite team losing on the same day that your 1st favorite team **** the bed make you feel better? lol...

Edited by Califan007

17 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Wait...how can your 2nd favorite team losing on the same day that your 1st favorite team **** the bed make you feel better? lol...

Speaking as someone who pulls for the Vikings because of family and friend ties: Vikings win, I'm content. Kirk loses, I'm content. Kirk sucks while the Vikings win, I'm happy. Kirk sucks while Vikings lose to Case Keenum, Adrian Peterson, and the Redskins, I'm dancing on the ceiling.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

They are my second favorite team to watch. I didnt say anything about them winning lol 

• Haha 2

Pro Football Focus: Since 2017, Cousins ranks 27th out of 27 qualifying QBs in passer rating (76.5) from the opponents' 10-yard line and in. He's completed just 44.6 percent of his passes under these conditions, averaging the lowest yards per attempt (1.6) among qualifying signal-callers.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Pro Football Focus: Since 2017, Cousins ranks 27th out of 27 qualifying QBs in passer rating (76.5) from the opponents' 10-yard line and in. He's completed just 44.6 percent of his passes under these conditions, averaging the lowest yards per attempt (1.6) among qualifying signal-callers.

But, but, but...he broke all of Sonny Jurgensen’s records!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

They are my second favorite team to watch. I didnt say anything about them winning lol 

Touche' lol...

• Haha 1