zskins

NFL.com: Kirk Cousins tops biggest contracts (Special rule---you can refer to the Redskins in this thread---M.E.T.)

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Getting skewered for putting steaks on a cold grill lol....Kirk can't win  (so to speak).

Kirk making an ass-essment on his grilling: The grill is not heating up, let me still put meat on it. I think it is out of propane. 

Kirk making an ass-essment on this QB play: That DL showed up out of no where to intercept my perfectly thrown ball. I think the ball ran out of gas.  

Kirk YOU THINK you are out of propane? Either you are out or you are not out. You just don't think you are out. Plus, you just don't go out and buy a new grill instead of just spending $20 on a propane tank! ... smdh

Edited by zskins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not related to Kirk, but there's no Crowder thread and no ex-Redskin thread, and this didn't deserve it's own thread....but Crowder got pretty much ragdolled by his own teammate in Training Camp.

On 7/28/2019 at 7:48 PM, Califan007 said:

He really has been screwing up when it comes to grilling, apparently lol...

- First he videotapes himself grilling steaks with foil on the grill...

- Then he videotapes himself placing steaks on a cold grill--didn't bother at all to make sure the grill was hot first--and he's even flipping them over while the grill is cold...

- Then he buys grills for his OLinemen that are a "step down" from the creme-de-la-creme of grills while simultaneously saying they deserve the "best" grills...

- Then he leaves without buying the propane and propane accessories he went to the store for in the first place lol...

Wait...you have all these issues with the grills he bought yet you missed the biggest point...THEY ARE GAS....WTF MAN..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Xameil said:

Wait...you have all these issues with the grills he bought yet you missed the biggest point...THEY ARE GAS....WTF MAN..

See you can't teach stupid. Kirk that is. I would have just gotten bags of wood charcoals and threw them under the grill part. This is how I converted my gas grill. Problem solved. :)

7 hours ago, JaxJoe said:

Didn’t Cousins also complain about one of our centers some years back about excessive sweating?  Sounds like KC has some freaky pet peeves. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001039466/article/kirk-cousins-complaining-about-bradburys-sweating?campaign=Twitter_atn

I just saw this too. Why would you throw your center under the bus by airing it out to the media? Should have been kept personal and in-house.

Has Kirk never played in the rain? Lol 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JaxJoe said:

Didn’t Cousins also complain about one of our centers some years back about excessive sweating?  Sounds like KC has some freaky pet peeves. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001039466/article/kirk-cousins-complaining-about-bradburys-sweating?campaign=Twitter_atn

If I were Bradbury, I'd just piss on Cousin Kirk while he was under Center.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

If I were Bradbury, I'd just piss on Cousin Kirk while he was under Center.

I thought immediately of Ray Bradbury and Something Wicked This Way Comes....lol

• Haha 2

I've never really felt personally about Cousin Kirk, other than when expecting hm to crack under pressure, but holy **** am I glad he's not in Ashburn anymore.

He's a weird dude. Back in his Redskins days, I thought it was cool that he had that ol' conversion van. Now I wouldn't be surprised to see/hear him saying "it rubs the lotion on its skin." Dude just needs to chill on the twitter and interview overkill, whether trying to be humorous (in this instance) or trying to promote himself (the grill nonsense).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4-4 65 yards and a TD on their first possession, nice start picking up where he left off.

16 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

4-4 65 yards and a TD on their first possession, nice start picking up where he left off.

Much like the first preseason game last year...Kirk went 4/4, 42 yds and a TD.

He followed that up by going 3/8 for 12 yds and 0 TDs in the next game.

Stay tuned lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Much like the first preseason game last year...Kirk went 4/4, 42 yds and a TD.

He followed that up by going 3/8 for 12 yds and 0 TDs in the next game.

Stay tuned lol...

I think the laugh is going to be on you and the rest of the pathetic Kirk detractors this year.  Cousins went off for 4200 yards, 30 TDs against 10 interceptions behind an OL and a running game worst than the Skins last but unlike the Skins the Vikings addressed the OL needs witha new center, TE and new OC.  I like their chances in 2019.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

I think the laugh is going to be on you and the rest of the pathetic Kirk detractors this year.  Cousins went off for 4200 yards, 30 TDs against 10 interceptions behind an OL and a running game worst than the Skins last but unlike the Skins the Vikings addressed the OL needs witha new center, TE and new OC.  I like their chances in 2019.

Did you just copy and paste this from last offseason? lol...

• Haha 8

I've always liked the Vikings. I hope this will be a good season for them, except when they play us. Definitely hope they stomp the Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants. Kubiak should be able to help out tremendously with the offense. Could be quite an interesting season for those guys. They definitely have some weapons.

On 8/9/2019 at 8:25 PM, Veryoldschool said:

Does that mean Kirk is going to leave off where he left off in 2018 and then pick it back up in 2020's 1st pre-season game with another team?

17 hours ago, zskins said:

Does that mean Kirk is going to leave off where he left off in 2018 and then pick it back up in 2020's 1st pre-season game with another team?

Kirk is just a pedestrian when everything goes wrong. Actually, I guess we could use that word as a description. Kirk is a pedestrian. Kirk is pedestrian. Hmmmm.

• Like 1

There's a headline on ESPN now that says Cousins has a torn ACL and might miss the season.  Was thinking we dodged a bullet till I clicked the link and saw they were talking about DeMarcus Cousins.

• Haha 1