zskins

NFL.com: Kirk Cousins tops biggest contracts (Special rule---you can refer to the Redskins in this thread---M.E.T.)

On 5/22/2019 at 12:09 PM, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Wondering where all the media love is THIS off season.....

Can you imagine the pressure KC is feeling right now with other players being asked to finance his contract!!!

I guess 84 Mil is a great consolation prize though if you are planning on a *short* starting QB tenure 😜

When Cousins was having his discussions or whatever with TB12, they must have skipped over the part where Brady knew the importance of not going for every dollar because you need other things around you. Brady can overcome more than Cousins, but still...

On 5/22/2019 at 6:56 PM, Xameil said:

Can you imagine if the Redskins with Keenum beat the Vikings with Cousins thi year?

The Vikings message boards would be in total server-crash meltdown.

• Like 3

That Vikings offense should be killer. I really like Irv Smith, the kid from Alabama, and the O-line should be improved from last year. Hope Cousins' year is an impressive one, not just by putting up a lot of numbers, but by distributing that bad boy to all those weapons and keeping the defense on its heels. Having Kubiak there should help tremendously. I hope so, for the Vikes' sake.

10-6. NFC North is tough, and you can never count on defensive teams like CHI to replicate past seasons success.

Someone just needs to tell dude that Jesus aint a big fan of turning over that there pigskin. Would likely put up a doughnut there after that.

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Cousins said the narrative will be that he went to the next level if the team does well even if he doesn’t post “gaudy statistics.”

Hmmmm... Sounds like to me he wants the D and ST to help him win some games so he can look better than 50....   lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, zskins said:

Hmmmm... Sounds like to me he wants the D 

Not that there’s anything wrong with that :P 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Not that there’s anything wrong with that :P 

There is nothing wrong with that at all...except when you were the highest paid QB at the time and thought you were untouchable and Brady like... lol

I saw where Sims (can't remember his first name lol) suggested the 49ers may try and trade for Cousins if Garoppopalooza falters in 2019 lol...while there's no way in hell this will ever occur, I do love the thought of Cousins going from the Skins to the Vikings to the 49ers all within like 3-4 years. Especially considering that his whole "For the first time since high school I get to choose where I play" thing would get flushed down the toilet with a trade lol (not to mention he probably has a no-trade clause in his contract).

• Like 1

Who in the hell would take on that contract? Especially after what they paid JG? It wasn't like Cousins tore up the planet in Shanny Jr's offense.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ntotoro said:

Who in the hell would take on that contract? Especially after what they paid JG? It wasn't like Cousins tore up the planet in Shanny Jr's offense.

Except he wasn't in his offense long enough to see though. So Kyle might think Cousins can still be a viable QB for him in a different and less dysfunctional atmosphere and with better WR's. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, zskins said:

Except he wasn't in his offense long enough to see though. So Kyle might think Cousins can still be a viable QB for him in a different and less dysfunctional atmosphere and with better WR's. 

The problem is the dysfunctional brain between KC's ears when things start to get tough. That's why that contract is insane.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Getting skewered for putting steaks on a cold grill lol....Kirk can't win  (so to speak).

Posted (edited)

:ols: he chose the grill one step below the best they offered because it was cheaper.....he's going to get one step below their best protection next season after they see that

Edited by Barry.Randolphe
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

:ols: he chose the grill one step below the best they offered because it was cheaper.....he's going to get one step below their best protection next season after they see that

I didn't even notice that lol...it's also pretty confusing when the sales guy says "This is the creme de la creme" of grilling and Kirk asks to see the next level down from it for his OLinemen...then a moment later says "I want them to get the best" lol...Um, no you don't. You want them to get a step down from the best. And considering he talked about getting a fully guaranteed contract from the Vikings for $84M, saying the grills were "not cheap" seems...well, like a bad decision, let's put it that way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I didn't even notice that lol...it's also pretty confusing when the sales guy says "This is the creme de la creme" of grilling and Kirk asks to see the next level down from it for his OLinemen...then a moment later says "I want them to get the best" lol...Um, no you don't. You want them to get a step down from the best. And considering he talked about getting a fully guaranteed contract from the Vikings for $84M, saying the grills were "not cheap" seems...well, like a bad decision, let's put it that way.

and he just got finished bragging about how frugal he is for buying a used hyperbaric chamber :ols:

11 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

and he just got finished bragging about how frugal he is for buying a used hyperbaric chamber :ols:

Speaking of which, was I the only one creeped the **** out by this part? lol...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Speaking of which, was I the only one creeped the **** out by this part? lol...

He looks like a mannequin or a ventriloquist dummy in that gif. 👀

FQAjGwI.gif?noredirect

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What in the wide world of sports is this dude doing? He just needs to stop sending press releases to promote things he's doing. If you're doing something for your OL, just do it. No publicity necessary. People appreciate it much more; it seems more genuine.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

He looks like a mannequin or a ventriloquist dummy in that gif. 👀

It's like they put one of those wax replicas from Madame Tussaud's wax museum in the hyperbolic chamber lol...

ca21f6f03eeb4b49ee16d82b5ab3d1bcead33ad8.jpg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, skinzplay said:

What in the wide world of sports is this dude doing? He just needs to stop sending press releases to promote things he's doing. If you're doing something for your OL, just do it. No publicity necessary. People appreciate it much more; it seems more genuine.

He really has been screwing up when it comes to grilling, apparently lol...

- First he videotapes himself grilling steaks with foil on the grill...

- Then he videotapes himself placing steaks on a cold grill--didn't bother at all to make sure the grill was hot first--and he's even flipping them over while the grill is cold...

- Then he buys grills for his OLinemen that are a "step down" from the creme-de-la-creme of grills while simultaneously saying they deserve the "best" grills...

- Then he leaves without buying the propane and propane accessories he went to the store for in the first place lol...

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1