Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ThinkProgress: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel-related stock last week (Also the Trade War thread)

No Excuses

3 hours ago, Hooper said:

GM is betting on the inevitable: self-driving cars and more electric cars. I guess that’s good, but man a lot of people are going to be left behind in this latest revolution.

The Trump of it all... whatever. He’s just a clown. 

Honest question.  What did people do back in the day that were type writer repair people or jobs like that?  Historically, what have people done when a field is suddenly gone?  

2 hours ago, Hooper said:

Adapt or die.

I wish that if a company knows this is the direction they want to go along with rest of the industry to not just throw the people they don't want anymore to the wolves.  I'd like to see something where companies that lay people off due to going in a new direction technology wise either pay to train them for the new technology instead or assist in their retraining for a new industry.  Government should also see this coming and not just sit on their hands like they did with coal industry.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

He really could shoot someone on Pennsylvania Ave and people would argue if it was really him or not.  Or just brush it off... but her emails, though....

Nope.  

They would point out that the only people complaining about it aren't Trump supporters, therefore it's just Trump haters complaining about it.  

• 2 weeks later...

And China just plays smart yet again. Their hierarchy is composed of scientists and engineers and technologists that you won't see haranguing anyone on Twitter, they just make pragmatic moves that speak far louder. Using their economic leverage to refuse to enable Trumpitis is arguably the most potent force resisting him/it.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:54 AM, Renegade7 said:

He really could shoot someone on Pennsylvania Ave and people would argue if it was really him or not.  Or just brush it off... but her emails, though....

George Washington, Andrew Jackson, John Tyler, U.S. Grant, Ike Eisenhower; they all shot someone and I didn't hear you complain about it. You make me sick, you libtard hypocrite! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, youngestson said:

George Washington, Andrew Jackson, John Tyler, U.S. Grant, Ike Eisenhower; they all shot someone and I didn't hear you complain about it. You make me sick, you libtard hypocrite! 

I'm pretty sure that his idol Andrew Jackson was a serial killer :)

• Like 2