Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Movie characters you can't stand

Spaceman Spiff

I'm not talking about the best villain, I'm talking about the characters in movies that you just can't stand.  

For me:  

Rocky_017Pyxurz.jpg

Easily the biggest wet blanket of all time.  OF ALL TIME.  Is there a bigger wet blanket in any movie than Adrian?  Not only that but she does it across FIVE MOVIES.  She's always there, looking nervous and cautioning Rocky about what he should and shouldn't do.  

I'm not sure if she comes under the bracket of movie villain or not, but 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' Nurse Ratched deserves to die a slow and painful death after being implemented by a sharp object. SIDEWAYS! 

Souless biatch can stick her 'daily routine' right where the sun don't shine!

*Calms. 

RATCHET.jpg

Hail. 

I think the hollywood go to of portraying women as snivelling, fragile cowards is annoying in every instance.  Thats not how women behave, especially when their children or husbands are in danger.

That said, i think the most annoying character in the history of cinema was Rosie Perez in white men cant jump

Woody-Harrelson-Wesley-Snipes-and-Rosie-

2 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

The obvious answer is JarJar Binks, with Anakin Skywalker coming in second.

Yeah, but no one has seen those movies more than once...

Black Widow in the Avengers. Scarlet Witch is younger, 10x better looking and has way cooler powers, so who needs

Widow any more?

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm not talking about the best villain, I'm talking about the characters in movies that you just can't stand.  

For me:  

Easily the biggest wet blanket of all time.  OF ALL TIME.  Is there a bigger wet blanket in any movie than Adrian?  Not only that but she does it across FIVE MOVIES.  She's always there, looking nervous and cautioning Rocky about what he should and shouldn't do.  

I named my daughter Adrienne (not for that character) and she hates when anyone says Yo, Adrienne! Can't say that I blame her.

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

And Costner's pretty boy Robin Hood as about as lame ass as it get's. He couldn't even be arsed changing his accent for crying out loud! Always bugged me. 

Count your blessings.  What if he'd done an English accent like Dick Van Dyke?

Some of these people are people you are supposed to dislike or find irritating becuase that makes the movie better.  One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest wouldn't be half the movie it was if you didn't absolutely loathe Nurse Ratched.  And Shelly Duvall is supposed to be irritating as hell in the Shining - that's a good part of what drives Jack insane.  That's like saying you dislike Daniel Plainview in There Will Be Blood or Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver .... of course you dislike them, they are awful and make the movie excellent because of it.   

Now Daniel LaRusso - that's a good call.  A hero that you are supposed to root for but just don't like.  Perfect.

For me, it's either the Ewoks, Short Round in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, or Adam Sandler in anything Adam Sandler ever did. 

Archived