Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 8


Recommended Posts

Finally caught up. Pretty damn good show. So many hot women. My favorite was Robb Stark's wife. Sansa is pretty damn good too. That one wildling chick wasn't bad either.

 

I sort of want to see the White Walkers **** everything up and destroy humanity. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 11:30 PM, Riggo-toni said:

Sandsnake with perfect breasts

 

9A0EF97F-45F0-4620-94EA-5333AEF21927.thumb.jpeg.ebe96cacee3c6e506fa8de2294b772a9.jpeg

 

When I saw her in my daughters favorite show I felt like a dirty old man.  Which might fit, but still...

 

——————————

Run times of the season have been released.

 

first 2 episodes are 60 minutes, final 4 are 80.

 

Yowza.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 11:15 AM, Voice_of_Reason said:

 

 

What are yours?

Without going into a lot of detail, here are some of mine....

1. Red Wedding....As soon as Catlin saw Roose has on his chain mail, i knew something was up, then the stabbing of the preggo.  I was shocked.

2. Tommen jumping out the Window...I knew it was coming, the way they stayed focused on the window when Tommen wasn't in the frame. 

3. Margery's nude scene in season 2? wow...

4. Ramsey being eaten by his own dogs, that was legendary.  The only thing that would have made it better is if one of the Wolves ate his ass up.  

5. Most gratifying scene...Little Fingers "trial", they had us all worked up like Sansa and Arya were against each other and you could just see it developing....then BAM....the look on Littlefingers face when she said how do you plead to these charges.   

 

80 more days, 80 more days....

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Run times of the season have been released.

 

first 2 episodes are 60 minutes, final 4 are 80.

 

Yowza.

I was expecting longer run times then those. I had heard each episode was to be feature length and there seems to be a lot to get through yet.

Edited by Yohan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, halter91 said:

Without going into a lot of detail, here are some of mine....

1. Red Wedding....As soon as Catlin saw Roose has on his chain mail, i knew something was up, then the stabbing of the preggo.  I was shocked.

2. Tommen jumping out the Window...I knew it was coming, the way they stayed focused on the window when Tommen wasn't in the frame. 

3. Margery's nude scene in season 2? wow...

4. Ramsey being eaten by his own dogs, that was legendary.  The only thing that would have made it better is if one of the Wolves ate his ass up.  

5. Most gratifying scene...Little Fingers "trial", they had us all worked up like Sansa and Arya were against each other and you could just see it developing....then BAM....the look on Littlefingers face when she said how do you plead to these charges.   

 

80 more days, 80 more days....

Holy bump from a question a year ago Batman.

 

Natalie Dormer’s breast’s are an international treasure, to be sure.  What makes that scene so incredible though is that it’s not entirely gratuitous.  

 

The Baelish trial reveal was awesome.

 

 

————————————

Should  we close this thread down and open up a season 9 thread?

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Natalie Dormer’s breast’s are an international treasure, to be sure.  What makes that scene so incredible though is that it’s not entirely gratuitous.  

 

Not going to lie, I forgot about that scene, and now I have to rewatch it, again, and again.

 

3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Should  we close this thread down and open up a season 9 thread?

This is the right thread. Its just been so long since season 7, it feels like season 9.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

i want to watch it so bad. But I cant...i mustn't....i wont!

 


Same.  Balls tingled slightly just seeing the still pic of the trailer video, but I ain't clickin'. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...