Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 8

Voice_of_Reason

25 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

all I ask for at this point, is that Jon doesn't hop on a boat, ride into a storm, survive, only to become a lumberjack

There’s a real possibility he somehow ends up in the north with Tormund and Ghost wandering around aimlessly. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

So why is Danny immune to fire/heat? Plot? 

In the books it’s a one time miraculous event that occurs when she walks into the fire and comes out with hatched dragons. Likely due to the dark blood magic that was involved with the witch burning as well. It’s a one-off moment. 

The show has gone all in and just made Dany totally immune to fire and heat. It’s never explained but basically the same thing tho, just some magical reason exclusive to her 

2 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Better than whoever was lame enough to bring a guitar.

Thats Euron lol

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The show has gone all in and just made Dany totally immune to fire and heat. It’s never explained but basically the same thing tho, just some magical reason exclusive to her 

And they started that in the very first episode when she gets into the bath where the servant says it’s too hot right after she’s groped by her brother...

Yeah like in the first season she was messing with fire right or some ****? That’s why if jon becomes immune to fire I’m not too upset about it because it was arbitrary Dany was immune to fire in the first place. Lazy justification would be the lord of light gave jon that gift when resurrected or some bs but it all feels like bs to me. 

55 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

year or two ago, if you would have told me I would not be excited at all for the finale of one of my all-time favorite shows, I would have labeled you a mad man.

I agree. Im basically Robert Baratheon at this point. 

E5C86C24-0ABF-4519-B87A-6789FFD0B6E9.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Yeah like in the first season she was messing with fire right or some ****? That’s why if jon becomes immune to fire I’m not too upset about it because it was arbitrary Dany was immune to fire in the first place. Lazy justification would be the lord of light gave jon that gift when resurrected or some bs but it all feels like bs to me. 

Meh, Jon was burned badly in season 1 when he grabbed the lantern to kill the wight at Castle Black. It just wouldn’t make sense. At least it’s consistent with Dany. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 1