Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 8

Voice_of_Reason

Finally caught up. Pretty damn good show. So many hot women. My favorite was Robb Stark's wife. Sansa is pretty damn good too. That one wildling chick wasn't bad either.

I sort of want to see the White Walkers **** everything up and destroy humanity. 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 11:30 PM, Riggo-toni said:

Sandsnake with perfect breasts

9A0EF97F-45F0-4620-94EA-5333AEF21927.thumb.jpeg.ebe96cacee3c6e506fa8de2294b772a9.jpeg

When I saw her in my daughters favorite show I felt like a dirty old man.  Which might fit, but still...

——————————

Run times of the season have been released.

first 2 episodes are 60 minutes, final 4 are 80.

Yowza.

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2018 at 11:15 AM, Voice_of_Reason said:

What are yours?

Without going into a lot of detail, here are some of mine....

1. Red Wedding....As soon as Catlin saw Roose has on his chain mail, i knew something was up, then the stabbing of the preggo.  I was shocked.

2. Tommen jumping out the Window...I knew it was coming, the way they stayed focused on the window when Tommen wasn't in the frame. 

3. Margery's nude scene in season 2? wow...

4. Ramsey being eaten by his own dogs, that was legendary.  The only thing that would have made it better is if one of the Wolves ate his ass up.  

5. Most gratifying scene...Little Fingers "trial", they had us all worked up like Sansa and Arya were against each other and you could just see it developing....then BAM....the look on Littlefingers face when she said how do you plead to these charges.   

80 more days, 80 more days....

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Run times of the season have been released.

first 2 episodes are 60 minutes, final 4 are 80.

Yowza.

I was expecting longer run times then those. I had heard each episode was to be feature length and there seems to be a lot to get through yet.

Edited by Yohan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, halter91 said:

Without going into a lot of detail, here are some of mine....

1. Red Wedding....As soon as Catlin saw Roose has on his chain mail, i knew something was up, then the stabbing of the preggo.  I was shocked.

2. Tommen jumping out the Window...I knew it was coming, the way they stayed focused on the window when Tommen wasn't in the frame. 

3. Margery's nude scene in season 2? wow...

4. Ramsey being eaten by his own dogs, that was legendary.  The only thing that would have made it better is if one of the Wolves ate his ass up.  

5. Most gratifying scene...Little Fingers "trial", they had us all worked up like Sansa and Arya were against each other and you could just see it developing....then BAM....the look on Littlefingers face when she said how do you plead to these charges.   

80 more days, 80 more days....

Holy bump from a question a year ago Batman.

Natalie Dormer’s breast’s are an international treasure, to be sure.  What makes that scene so incredible though is that it’s not entirely gratuitous.  

The Baelish trial reveal was awesome.

————————————

Should  we close this thread down and open up a season 9 thread?

Edited by Voice_of_Reason

3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Natalie Dormer’s breast’s are an international treasure, to be sure.  What makes that scene so incredible though is that it’s not entirely gratuitous.  

Not going to lie, I forgot about that scene, and now I have to rewatch it, again, and again.

3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Should  we close this thread down and open up a season 9 thread?

This is the right thread. Its just been so long since season 7, it feels like season 9.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

i want to watch it so bad. But I cant...i mustn't....i wont!

Same.  Balls tingled slightly just seeing the still pic of the trailer video, but I ain't clickin'.