Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HapHaszard's Passing

Haszard4

2 hours ago, SWFLSkins said:

Gone but not forgotten, either when stopping on here or seeing cheerleader posts on twitter, think of you often Brother Hap. 

I'm often wondering "what would he thinks about BHRBN right now??"

And when I wonder about posting an article or not I'm asking it like Kirk and Drew Brees, "What Would Hap do?"

No definately not forgotten. And probably never will.

I don't know if I can express how much I appreciate everyone keeping this string going. I'm not the crazed fan that my father was and this time of year I rarely follow sports of any kind. I had a question came up and my first thought was to call my dad..... So I had to ask my son.. it was questions on the upcoming draft. He knew what was going on. Im not sure where he his picking it up but a little part of Dad lives on in him.

Also his Grand daughter turns 17 tomorrow and she is missing her Grandpa she's in the number 8 position. 

IMG_20170924_185146.jpg

IMG_20180414_144400.jpg

After Bubba passed, I was so worried that the baton would be dropped, but Hasz3 came to our rescue. You'll never know how many people he meant something to. I've been visiting this forum for years, but today I am proud to make this my very first post. Thank you for reaching out to all of us.

JKennedy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First time I've logged in since the end of the season, and I see Hap has passed in January. :( 

I always enjoyed chatting with him in the early days of this site, and greatly valued his company at tailgates, and online with his constant stream of news posts. 

My sincere wishes for peace and comfort to his family, and I mourne the loss with you. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • TK unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

Archived