Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HapHaszard's Passing

Haszard4

3 hours ago, HOF44 said:

I was in the picture of the original post with Huly and Hap.  I was lucky enough to have got to know him some as we would talk at tailgates and later cover a couple games together for ES.  He was a good man and I will miss him.  But that picture shows what went on most of the times I was with him.  Laughter, great stories, and good times. That will be my enduring memory of Hap.  I am so sorry for your family.  It's a terrible loss.  

That is why I shared that picture.  It is the epitome of Hap!  Smiles and laughter!

I was so sorry to read last night of Haps passing. My condolences to you and the family. Every now and then I would get some Redskin news notifications on my popups, and before I would mention them on any posts I would check to see first if Hap beat me to it. Of course he did... every time.

Hap and Bubba... both Extremeskins legends... and a couple of funny guys.

We all know we have to go one day. But when that day comes it sucks and no words can replace the feelings one has about that lose. Hap was great to ES. I never met him in person. But I didn't have to. He had that kind of impression here. Sorry for your lose. Memories will live on forever. 

Just saw this, a bit embarrassed to be late to it.

Had the pleasure of meeting Hap at training camp a few years ago when we were covering for ES.  Very nice, very professional and a very passionate Redskins fan.  IIRC, he had driven all the way up from Florida to cover camp and he was absolutely thrilled to be there.  

A very sad loss, an ES legend and a true fan.   RIP, Hap.

Hap was truly one of the greats around these parts!!! I came into the breaking news thread after Bubba had already passed so all I've known is Hap!!! Everyday for the past 5+ years I spent reading his posts!!! He was truly a part of my life!! Im going toids him. The thread won't be the same!!!!! 

Archived