Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

....Tribal Wars?

Spaceman Spiff

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Only 4 can party up at once though right?  

Yes, but we all have our different sleep patterns.  Some may prefer solos and duos, some may prefer squads and some might prefer to go with the 50v50 games (though you can team up with a squad of 4 in this mode as well.)

I'm kind of hooked on it a bit.  Though I'm not going to play more than a couple of hours at the most, TW ruined me for playing a game longer than that.

17 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

And here I looked in thinking this was about the battles raging in Africa today. Thankfully it was about a video game I never heard of, not surprising the last video game I was into was on the PS1 lol

Oh, Tribal Wars was an online multiplayer game that we played several years ago as a group. Playing it well will literally alter your brain physiology and synaptic pathways. It will rob you of your sleep, and your sanity, until you find yourself sitting at your computer at 3:30am blathering away about hamsters and killing the heathen hordes who refuse to cover the ankles of their women.

5 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh, Tribal Wars was an online multiplayer game that we played several years ago as a group. Playing it well will literally alter your brain physiology and synaptic pathways. It will rob you of your sleep, and your sanity, until you find yourself sitting at your computer at 3:30am blathering away about hamsters and killing the heathen hordes who refuse to cover the ankles of their women.

WAIT A SECOND!!!! My troops WERE the heathen hordes... 

Didn't we all agree that we would never speak of this evil unspeakable game when the original ESLs left the game?!?

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

Didn't we all agree that we would never speak of this evil unspeakable game when the original ESLs left the game?!?

I promised, but my therapist accuses me of not being “open” if I refuse to tak about “my Tribal Wars period.”

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

No, remember that Asterio was the heathen hoard.  We were the mighty hamster warriors.  I refrain from adding the "Dil" to the beginning of the name or referring to his "mighty" pink sword.

8 hours ago, Symbol said:

No, remember that Asterio was the heathen hoard.  We were the mighty hamster warriors.  I refrain from adding the "Dil" to the beginning of the name or referring to his "mighty" pink sword.

Yes he was....but you kept referring to me as the heathen as well due to the postings on the board of the women of our villages

...and my women having only their ankles covered...the rest...not so much covered...

WHY THE **** ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS....LET THIS GAME DIE LIKE MY ARCHERS ON THE WALL!!!!

5 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

How is the pvp?  I never really got back into WoW after Cataclysm.  

Haven’t started PVP yet, I’m on a PVE realm but now they have a “war mode” where you can optionally play PVP on PVE servers, but I’m not end gaming yet so I’d rather not get beat on while I’m grinding.

7 hours ago, Xameil said:

Yes he was....but you kept referring to me as the heathen as well due to the postings on the board of the women of our villages

...and my women having only their ankles covered...the rest...not so much covered...

WHY THE **** ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS....LET THIS GAME DIE LIKE MY ARCHERS ON THE WALL!!!!

Well, maybe if you'd cover them up...  As for TW, it's fun to speak of the good days, because there was fun to it.  I shall not be having that fun in that game again.  Two to three hours total a day at any time of my choosing for Fortnite is enough.

Archived