Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

7 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Very satisfying conclusion to the HBO Q doc last night.

Again, highly recommended.

I’ve made it through the first three. I kept waiting for the documentor to ask the Q couple, that I’m assuming moved from NY, if they had any fear that their son, when he becomes able to disseminate information, and make decisions for himself, is going to come to the realization that, “my parents are 🦇 💩 crazy?”

5 hours ago, Destino said:

I’ve seen lizard people mentioned on QAnon boards a few times recently.  I knew it would happen.  

The correct term is Gorn. And they're not all bad.

DmSRNelVAAAI1iG.jpg

• Haha 6

"Take care that the Zionist Globalist Brainwashing Storm does not invade your thoughts. The Zionists like to pose as "Debunkers" of "Conspiracy Theory (a Zionist Phrase). Chemtrails are not chemtrails, they are water and ice at high altitudes. But we all see Chemtrails at altitudes way too low for freezing to occur. Most debunkings are lies.

"The death toll from the Capitol Riots changed to 6, up from the previous 5 reported below. On January 27, 2021, another Capitol Policeman committed suicide. Officers Brian Sicknick, Howard Liebengood, and Jeffery Smith are deceased, plus the four rioters reported below.

"This morning (2/3/2021) on CNN, John King and Dana Bash, two Zionist MSM Shills, demanded that "Representative Marjorie Taylor Green, apologize." Essentially, CNN's John King and Dana Bash are demanding an apology for 1st Amendment Protected Free Speech, and in essence that she become one of the Cancelled Culture... Marjorie Taylor Green's greatest sin is straying from the Zionist News's Allowed Rhetoric. 9-11 Truth, for instance, is now Cancelled Culture Speech, punishable by all "News" Zionists."

giphy.gif

Considering what the internet and right-wing media has combined to do to the minds of 50% of Americans, I am very worried about the prospect of these kinds of media outlooks looking into operations in European countries.  Those countries don't get everything right, and they sure do have their factions of loons but the thought of those countries going 50-50 split between normal folks and conspiracy theorist nuts is disheartening.  Here is hoping those countries, who's laws about this kind of stuff differ from ours, are able to snuff these disinformation factories out before they can really get their tentacles into the minds of those populations.  The internet will always be around to do it's fair share of nonsense spewing but I still think traditional media has a bigger influence than people give it credit for.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, clietas said:

That's literally Old Hat. Come up with your own right wing nutter cosplay outfit ya mook. 

I disagree.  I think all Qs should dress like that all the time.  So the lizard people can’t read their minds.  (And so the rest of of can avoid them more easily)

• Haha 1

Johnny Enlow Claims ‘Military Intelligence’ Will Soon Reveal the 2020 Election Was an Elaborate ‘Sting Operation’

QAnon conspiracy theorist and supposed “prophet” Johnny Enlow appeared on the Rig Nation YouTube channel Monday, where he continued to insist that former President Donald Trump is, in fact, still secretly the president, falsely claiming that Trump’s signature appeared on checks distributed by the federal government as part of the COVID-19 stimulus bill.

Enlow is among the various self-proclaimed “prophets” who guaranteed that Trump would win the 2020 election and now refuse to accept that their prophecies were wrong even though President Joe Biden has been in the White House for over two months.

“He won the election in numbers by far,” Enlow declared. “The numbers will come out. They’re going to come out very soon.”

Enlow asserted that right-wing election conspiracy theorists Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Mike Lindell all have obtained irrefutable proof that the election was stolen but that the proof has been “suppressed and censored.” He then claimed that it will soon be revealed that the entire election was an elaborate “sting operation” and that “military intelligence” recently filed a report documenting it all.

“There was actually a sting operation,” Enlow said. “They knew it was coming, and so even the military intelligence knows that 49 states, including California, went to Trump. [I have] inside military intelligence information that on March 10, they presented the seven-week report, and they acknowledge they know that the election was fraudulent and that it was essentially, from that standpoint, stolen from President Trump. And it was because every agency, every institution that was supposed to defend the Constitution and the people failed—the Congress, the Senate, the Supreme Court intimidated; there’s been killing of the governor’s people and kids and staff behind the scenes, and so we don’t know what part of it’s blackmail, what part of it’s threat.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

“They knew it was coming, and so even the military intelligence knows that 49 states, including California, went to Trump."

Why not claim all 50 states plus DC? I mean if you're gonna bull**** everyone why not go for the whole shebang.

I wonder which state they believe Biden actually won. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, clietas said:

Why not claim all 50 states plus DC? I mean if you're gonna bull**** everyone why not go for the whole shebang.

I wonder which state they believe Biden actually won. 🤔

Delaware?

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, China said:

Johnny Enlow Claims ‘Military Intelligence’ Will Soon Reveal the 2020 Election Was an Elaborate ‘Sting Operation’

QAnon conspiracy theorist and supposed “prophet” Johnny Enlow appeared on the Rig Nation YouTube channel Monday, where he continued to insist that former President Donald Trump is, in fact, still secretly the president, falsely claiming that Trump’s signature appeared on checks distributed by the federal government as part of the COVID-19 stimulus bill.

Enlow is among the various self-proclaimed “prophets” who guaranteed that Trump would win the 2020 election and now refuse to accept that their prophecies were wrong even though President Joe Biden has been in the White House for over two months.

“He won the election in numbers by far,” Enlow declared. “The numbers will come out. They’re going to come out very soon.”

Enlow asserted that right-wing election conspiracy theorists Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Mike Lindell all have obtained irrefutable proof that the election was stolen but that the proof has been “suppressed and censored.” He then claimed that it will soon be revealed that the entire election was an elaborate “sting operation” and that “military intelligence” recently filed a report documenting it all.

“There was actually a sting operation,” Enlow said. “They knew it was coming, and so even the military intelligence knows that 49 states, including California, went to Trump. [I have] inside military intelligence information that on March 10, they presented the seven-week report, and they acknowledge they know that the election was fraudulent and that it was essentially, from that standpoint, stolen from President Trump. And it was because every agency, every institution that was supposed to defend the Constitution and the people failed—the Congress, the Senate, the Supreme Court intimidated; there’s been killing of the governor’s people and kids and staff behind the scenes, and so we don’t know what part of it’s blackmail, what part of it’s threat.”

Click on the link for the full article

SjUT-8Yd6kHxR5V8-9rT2MqAQOJa70FJ8yvFvZn9

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Caviezel has been a nut for awhile now. Not surprised. The Dilbert creator is the one that always surprises me (general observation,  don't think Adams was involved with this). 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1